Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy endorses local business 11-03-09

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy endorses local business 11-03-09Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:02 pm    Subject: Lucy endorses local business 11-03-09 Reply with quote

Lucy was doing something yesterday that would see her in the paper today. That much I knew last night... of course I thought it was going to be that she was at another party and it'd be the Star etc. she'd be in... well there's plenty of recent precedent for that Smile

Silly pigeon for jumping to conclusions, what she was actually doing was lending her name in support of a local business.

Reported - being local - in the Echo... unfortunately accompanied with comments from people who want their heads banged together Sad

Good on Lucy for getting the spot - which she obviously got because she's local, although it's a bit odd of them to choose someone who is noted for being natural. It's a shame the article's so short and doesn't report all of what she said, because the cut-down quote is somewhat misleading to the ignorant.

We get a really lovely pic of Lucy as well Big Grin

Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy endorses local business 11-03-09Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:09 pm    Subject: - Reply with quote

What did the business do?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy endorses local business 11-03-09Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:16 pm    Subject: Lucy endorses local business 11-03-09 Reply with quote

Aw, read the article Smile it's a local cosmetic surgery business. And it was about that time that Lucy had the mole taken off her chest - don't know whether it was them that did it, but maybe it was Smile
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy endorses local business 11-03-09Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:20 pm    Subject: - Reply with quote

That mole was cute.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy endorses local business 11-03-09Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:34 pm    Subject: Lucy endorses local business 11-03-09 Reply with quote

I agree... shame she took it off IMO Sad
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy endorses local business 11-03-09Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:46 pm    Subject: Lucy endorses local business 11-03-09 Reply with quote

nice casual clothes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy endorses local business 11-03-09Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:52 pm    Subject: Lucy endorses local business 11-03-09 Reply with quote

Lucy ought to take over from Trinny and Susannah on that "what not to wear" thing. It's not as if they have any idea how to dress themselves, despite thinking they do... whereas Lucy most definitely does Big Grin Greater expertise and lose the bitchiness/insults too, got to be a good thing Smile
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy endorses local business 11-03-09Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:58 pm    Subject: Lucy endorses local business 11-03-09 Reply with quote

Sad to see the mole removed as well I always liked that little mole on her. I always wondered when she got it removed and this answers my question. Still she looks great, and it's not like I've been crying late at night because its gone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: