Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy, Emma, Melissa at Gallery Club Maidstone 21-09-2013
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy, Emma, Melissa at Gallery Club Maidstone 21-09-2013Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:17 am    Subject: Lucy, Emma, Melissa at Gallery Club Maidstone 21-09-2013 Reply with quote

I ask some détails because I'm bored to eat that food without knowing the why and the how. Smile

Yeah it's sure she wasn't incognito cos she wrote in twitter, but she wrote the very day, whereas we know other parties with models are announced few days before and more when it's an official advertising event for night clubs.

If it's a promotional appearance, I'm not sure to understand the strategy. Without photographer, GM only counts on the direct contacts with VIPs and photos taken with mobiles and sent on twitter like a kind of free food for fans. All this to sustain a people effect. Wry
This photographer came just at the right time cos they can have more pictures and more ad without there's a paparazzi! Hehe

A last question: wouldn't it be Lucy the creative director who has the responsability of the organization for this kind of advert?
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy, Emma, Melissa at Gallery Club Maidstone 21-09-2013Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:57 am    Subject: Lucy, Emma, Melissa at Gallery Club Maidstone 21-09-2013 Reply with quote

Lucy is at walkabout in Wolverhampton Fri 11th Oct, its on there Twitter
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy, Emma, Melissa at Gallery Club Maidstone 21-09-2013Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:11 pm    Subject: Lucy, Emma, Melissa at Gallery Club Maidstone 21-09-2013 Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Yeah it's sure she wasn't incognito cos she wrote in twitter, but she wrote the very day, whereas we know other parties with models are announced few days before and more when it's an official advertising event for night clubs.

If it's a promotional appearance, I'm not sure to understand the strategy.

...and Melissa and Emma were both mentioning it some days in advance... No, it doesn't make sense to me either. After all the "P" in "PA" does stand for "Public"... All I can say is it's not the first time something like this has happened. For example there was the time Lucy did a PA in Bournemouth (I think it was) and nobody knew it happened until after the event when some chap signed up to the official forum to say how glad he was to have met her at it. I asked why we hadn't been told in advance (this was some years back) and the official forum tried to pretend they hadn't known about it either - as if anyone was ever going to believe that Roll Eyes Goodness knows what they're playing at.

snowflake wrote:
A last question: wouldn't it be Lucy the creative director who has the responsability of the organization for this kind of advert?

Oh no, all these things are the nightclub's idea, GM just supplies the models Smile

qwertiebertie wrote:
Lucy is at walkabout in Wolverhampton Fri 11th Oct, its on there Twitter

Aha! Well spotted that man Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy, Emma, Melissa at Gallery Club Maidstone 21-09-2013Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:46 pm    Subject: Lucy, Emma, Melissa at Gallery Club Maidstone 21-09-2013 Reply with quote

Yeah, I think I remember that story, but I can't remember the pseudo of the guy who wondered about. Hehe
I'm not sure about what they play too...

I already asked you in the past, false-innocently, if Lucy is paied for this kind of service, wich is not modelling... In France, some vain & venal starlets of tv-reality are paied until €7,000 by nightclub for 1 evening PA!
I can't take this kind of event as Lucy coming to her public, but as Lucy taken as a bait for attracting public. There's an unhealthy effect of call-girl, and GM is the pimp. (see the ad for the walkabout! Shock ).

So, are there some others who feel like me, or am I off my rocker?

Please... Wry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: