Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Collett
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 549

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:35 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
Interesting if she does go to the gym.....

i acutally admire the fact she was a page 3 girl at that size but i wonder if thats cos it was digital not in the actual paper

i dont mean that in a nasty way.....it would be good to see a plus size model on page 3 or in any print media....just cos its not my cup of tea, i still support girls like Lucy and all sizes are welcome
Again is it really hard to believe she goes to the gym all the time. You can look the way she does and still work out all the time. There are two groups of people who seemingly wish to ignore certain things. Glam model fans who just think she got fat and stopped caring about her looks. The other being people in the Weight Gain/Feederism community who don't believe anything about her actually going to the gym much to there dismay. I think the Instagram I linked explains it much better than I could. She was someone who was quite happy with her body when she was skinnier she made changes to her life and found a body/size she is happy with and if people don't like it then they really shouldn't be looking at her content or going to sites to discuss her not that many places like that exist.

As for the Page3 thing I don't think its a coincidence her popularity increased during the 2 years of Page3 she did when she was at this size than when she was much skinnier. She is easily more popular now than she was during the first 2-3 years of glam modeling at her skinnier size.
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:36 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
btw the girl in my avatar is definetly plus size too.....not sure if size 16 maybe size 14
Well Lucy is a size 16 as stated in her Instagram post so why complain about her size then.
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:37 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Sometimes it's just better to not say anything, especially if what you do say has already been said countless times before. This forum is all but dead at this point, and pointless, repetitive arguments is only going to push away potential new active members, as well as established ones, for that matter.

The fact that weight has been the main point of discussion for the better part of a year says enough as it is, really. There is essentially no longer anything else to talk about, unfortunately.
The Lucy thread has been mainly dead for the 12 months I have been here. Outside of the posting of her Page3 stuff and website previews her thread attracts very little attention. Outside of myself and phantomas there were no Lucy fans on here. Any other regular who posted in here just slammed her weight one of whom seemingly no longer posts here anymore. Personally I would of liked this thread to be more active to actually have places to discuss her content with others but alas that isn't the case. Instead it just resulted in me arguing the same points over and over again to the same 3 people who would make the same complaint over and over again. Thus why I don't post here anymore.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1031

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:59 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

she doesnt have many fans here thats true

in fact the most popular girls on the forum apart from Lucy Pinder seem to Holly Peers and Joey Fisher

i agree you should be able to celebrate her on this forum and i would encourage you to continue
Breasts

Contributions: 46

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:27 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

I'm a big fan of Lucy Vixen and have actually met her.
Also I'd say the must popular girl by far on here is Stacey Poole. I'm an even bigger fan of her too.
Was a big fan of Lucy Pinder too of course.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1031

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:49 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

cant believe i left stacey poole out of the most popular.....mind was fried obv
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:52 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
she doesnt have many fans here thats true

in fact the most popular girls on the forum apart from Lucy Pinder seem to Holly Peers and Joey Fisher

i agree you should be able to celebrate her on this forum and i would encourage you to continue
I think the Joey fan love has declined a fair bit the last year on here. I would easily say Stacey Poole is the most popular o here given she seems to have only thread that gets any sort of regular traffic at this point. Given I am not a fan of hers it seems pointless for me to contribute to her thread.

Like I said Myself and Phantomas have been the only two regulars the past 12 months who are Lucy fans who have contributed to this thread. As this point given the general lack of activity on this forum and one of the only threads still active is for a model I don't care for its kind of pointless to continue. Even posting the previews to Lucy's sets is pointless given most people on here are probably finding stuff ~elsewhere~ anyway.
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:54 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Breasts wrote:
Also I'd say the must popular girl by far on here is Stacey Poole. I'm an even bigger fan of her too.
A lot of her fans have met her mainly because she attends gaming events in the UK so a lot of her fans are there. Sadly being in Australia I am not one of these people. But yes Stacey Poole is the most popular here or at least it would appear so given her thread is one of the few remaining active threads. With the lack of Page3 the Holly & Lucy threads have dried up and with Joey's general lack of interest in modeling outside of MCG there is very little to talk about with her.
Breasts

Contributions: 46

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Breasts wrote:
A lot of her fans have met her mainly because she attends gaming events in the UK so a lot of her fans are there. Sadly being in Australia I am not one of these people. But yes Stacey Poole is the most popular here or at least it would appear so given her thread is one of the few remaining active threads. With the lack of Page3 the Holly & Lucy threads have dried up and with Joey's general lack of interest in modeling outside of MCG there is very little to talk about with her.

Indeed it was a games show at which I met her. Smile
Got a cool selfie too. Hehe
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Breasts wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Breasts wrote:

Indeed it was a games show at which I met her. Smile
Got a cool selfie too. Hehe
Yeah thought it would be. Most of the pictures I have seen of her with fans tend to be at gaming shows. The image of her in her Crash outfit was on a lot of websites when she put it up on her Instagram.
mandahuevos

Contributions: 606

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

KungFury

Contributions: 157

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:05 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Yeah her shoots with Amy Lu over at XtremePlayPen are really awesome. I know everyone on here isn't into alt models but I love it. Nearly all their shoots are top quality. And I like the models who are different from the usual type u know.

Kinda wish Lucy did more with that site, it's bloody good.
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:50 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

KungFury wrote:
Yeah her shoots with Amy Lu over at XtremePlayPen are really awesome. I know everyone on here isn't into alt models but I love it. Nearly all their shoots are top quality. And I like the models who are different from the usual type u know.

Kinda wish Lucy did more with that site, it's bloody good.
She hasn't shot for any website besides her own and MCG for years. You can tell that stuff is right from the start of her modeling career given how skinny she was and her hair. At this point she doesn't do much modeling other than her official website and MCG. She did do a shoot on Wednesday she said was for Page3 so I can only assume she did it for the Daily Star. Also she shot new content for her official website on Thursday as well.
mandahuevos

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

mandahuevos

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: