Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Collett
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 565

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Some caps from her recent video:

phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

I know that Lucy is not that popular here (at least, not like Stacey P), but for me she is there, in the top 3 of active glam models, having it all: curves, teasing skills, sex-appeal, natural beauty. So I present to you the best image of the year so far (and I think that it is hard to be eclipsed by another one):

Big Laugh
Other models have to upgrade their game when it comes to teasing...
Thebritt001

Contributions: 102

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

GOD DAMN! They're huge!
phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:33 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
GOD DAMN! They're huge!

Huge and round... like melons Smile))))
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1028

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:49 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

they are huge cos she is huge
phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:52 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

No, she is not! Stop trashing her! You've done it already for too many times! If you dont like her, stop commenting. I prefer a woman like Lucy, that keeps her curves alive. Look how Stacey P boobs are now. Do you like them?
phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:11 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

O, and to see how „huge” she is, look at these pics:

For me, she has the body of a goddess. In this industry where every girl wants to lose weight, Lucy Vixen has embrace a body type that is more sincere without being unhealthy! As AirJordan said countless times, she is having a healthy regime and she exercise often, she keeps a weight that makes her comfortable with who she is, nothing more, nothing less.
inferno

Contributions: 31

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Lucy is a GODDESS. She is cosmically, superhumanly sexy and her curves are perfection. The hottest girl in glamour modelling.
BritBabeFan

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

obviously i dont agree on every level but i also dont agree with censoring peoples opinions

its a forum for opinion and whats one mans meat is another mans poison
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 549

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
This will be the only post I will make on the matter and likely my last post on this forum. We get it you don't like her because of her weight. You don't need to come to her thread every couple months to say the same s**t about her weight and that she is huge. You don't like her then fine you don't like her and that is fine. But don't come to her thread to say the same thing over and over again. Don't use the opinion defense either because when you voice the one damn opinion over and over again it gets a little old. You are one of the few actual active people on this forum left don't be one of those people who just goes "Derp I don't like her cos fat" if I wanted to see that I would go to Reddit or many other sites that have people ragging on her weight. I will state this one more time she goes to the gym 5 times a week so the whole she got fat and lazy thing really doesn't apply. I am just going to leave this Instagram post she posted a couple weeks back that more or less summarizes how she feels about her body and probably acts more as a big F YOU to people who play the "She's Fat Card" that is all from me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVW3oqBBlVd/
phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:
This will be the only post I will make on the matter and likely my last post on this forum. We get it you don't like her because of her weight. You don't need to come to her thread every couple months to say the same s**t about her weight and that she is huge. You don't like her then fine you don't like her and that is fine. But don't come to her thread to say the same thing over and over again. Don't use the opinion defense either because when you voice the one damn opinion over and over again it gets a little old. You are one of the few actual active people on this forum left don't be one of those people who just goes "Derp I don't like her cos fat" if I wanted to see that I would go to Reddit or many other sites that have people ragging on her weight. I will state this one more time she goes to the gym 5 times a week so the whole she got fat and lazy thing really doesn't apply. I am just going to leave this Instagram post she posted a couple weeks back that more or less summarizes how she feels about her body and probably acts more as a big F YOU to people who play the "She's Fat Card" that is all from me.

Thumb Up! good to see you back around here. Hope that this is not your last post.
BritBabeFan

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Interesting if she does go to the gym.....

i acutally admire the fact she was a page 3 girl at that size but i wonder if thats cos it was digital not in the actual paper

i dont mean that in a nasty way.....it would be good to see a plus size model on page 3 or in any print media....just cos its not my cup of tea, i still support girls like Lucy and all sizes are welcome
BritBabeFan

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

btw the girl in my avatar is definetly plus size too.....not sure if size 16 maybe size 14
lolsmasher

Contributions: 615

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:27 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Sometimes it's just better to not say anything, especially if what you do say has already been said countless times before. This forum is all but dead at this point, and pointless, repetitive arguments is only going to push away potential new active members, as well as established ones, for that matter.

The fact that weight has been the main point of discussion for the better part of a year says enough as it is, really. There is essentially no longer anything else to talk about, unfortunately.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 549

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:31 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

Thumb Up! good to see you back around here. Hope that this is not your last post.
Don't get excited. Unless there is major things going on in this thread I wont be posting. Too little happens on this site anymore and most remaining active model threads are girls I have zero interest in discussing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: