Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Collett
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 539

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:10 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Page3 February 12th 2017

phantomas

Contributions: 453

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Page3 February 12th 2017

I Really dont understand what some people on this forum have with this woman! She looks so sexy! Thanks for the pics!
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Page3 February 12th 2017

I Really dont understand what some people on this forum have with this woman! She looks so sexy! Thanks for the pics!
Im quite fine with lolsmasher & BBF not liking her. They have been fairly diplomatic in not liking her and don't act like twats about it. Certain others who don't like her should just not come to her thread instead of trolling in it every few months.
KungFury

Contributions: 64

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:40 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

I don't get the hate tbh, girl loves to eat. So what. Still looks gorgeous and is hotter than some of the thinner girls in my view. And has a cool personality too. What's to hate? I don't get it or care. She's a honey! 😊
deux_anges

Contributions: 6

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

KungFury wrote:
I don't get the hate tbh, girl loves to eat. So what. Still looks gorgeous and is hotter than some of the thinner girls in my view. And has a cool personality too. What's to hate? I don't get it or care. She's a honey! 😊

Agreed.

DA
scorpion

Contributions: 91

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:06 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

deux_anges wrote:
KungFury wrote:

Agreed.

DA

I second that Beer
phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:45 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

oaa! Glad to see that on this forum there are some Lucy Vixen fans other than me and airjordan. Thumb Up!
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:57 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Page3 February 20th

AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:10 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Page3 February 28th 2017

AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:38 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Page3 March 6th

phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Lucy's latest video from her site is simply amazing: WOW! it is an artwork for a glam modelling video. the atmosphere and her attitude, the slow tease, the makeup, the natural light... the video is superb! best video of 2017 from her part!
mandahuevos

Contributions: 614

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:41 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Lucy's new video is just wow! She looks so hot and horny! I love her,she is cute and sexy. Hope that her career will continue on this path.
Too many models are dropping the ball at the moment and for me Holly and Lucy are the best models this year, with honorable mention for Joey Fisher, but again she is having a period when we cannot see her anywhere (not having a site at her age and at this point of her career is just too bad). Everybody on the forum is nuts about Stacey P, but the be honest I refrained myself to comment on that thread because I know that my opinion will prove unpopular: Stacey is not at her best, she is too skinny, and even though DM has considerably improved the quality of her site (chapeau DM!), Stacey is lacking her best physical shape; 2 years ago she was the queen of glam modelling and her boobs were amazing. Now she is subpar compared with Holly. Loosing weight had damaged her appearance and her ass is smaller, her boobs are smaller and the weight loss is so obviously when you look at her face.

With this being the situation, Lucy Vixen and Holly are my favorite models in this period, and I wait new materials with Joey and I hope that Stacey will recover her curves!
Breasts

Contributions: 20

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Lucy is gorgeous and so lovely.
I met her in person at EGX last September at the NEC and she's is so very sweet and friendly. Smile Had a good chat and a hug with her and got a lovely selfie with her too. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: