Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Collett
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 549

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
So for the first time I have lost a significant amount of interest in Lucy. Her clear lack of interest in her premium SnapChat the last 6 weeks has really disapointed me. For someone who doesn't actually have a paying job other than modeling and she only got her SnapChat to keep modeling she honestly doesn't seem to give two damns about her fans who actually pay money to access such an account. Up until the end of November she pretty much delivered 2 solid months of content and I have subbed since the first day it went live so I have pretty much seen everything she has posted on said account. I have been one of the more hardcore/dedicated Lucy fans there is from buying the posters she was selling to getting the signed Calendars to supporting her in the online Dollhouse 2017 Calender vote in 2016. But her sheer lack of gratitude to her fans other than a generic "Thanks for Subscribing" type Snap is pretty weak from someone who up until recently I thought treated her fans much better than a lot of other models do. I am to the point where I have seriously considered unsubscribing to her SnapChat since she clearly is too lazy to make the effort to post more than 2 minutes worth of content a day which again considering she doesn't have an actual job and she more or less is home most of the time is pretty damn poor on her part.

I honestly believe if she was offered the chance to make good money either modeling or by live-streaming video games she would take video game job and quit her modeling career in a heartbeat. I know the only real talking point on this site currently is Stacey Poole and her weight loss which I honestly don't care about and I know I am the only legit Lucy fan on this site and people generally only come to this thread to complain about her size but I really needed to write this as a fan who has completely lost trust and a lot of interest in her.

You are not the only fan of Lucy around here! Tongue I have never complained about her weight, so be more cautious when you make general affirmations/labels. Also, you are exagerated my friend. If you dont like her snap just quit! And leave her a notification or something for your reasons. Is not like her snap is her main activity or way of getting money Tongue this thing is just an extra for most of the girls that are having their own sites or are working with some modelling sites like OT or MCG. I dont know where did you got the ibfo that she is thinking aboout her intentions to stop modelling. I think that she is already very actice on social media unlime other girls and that is enough. Ok, she has this snap service for her fans, if you wanted you can pay, if you dont like it you can stop. But that activity does not represent Lucy's main activity. So please stop bashing Lucy's life. No one is perfect but at least she is more sincere and her personality is shaped with ups and downs, especially if you take into account her previous problems in life.

Um she pretty much said that if she didn't get her SnapChat she would have to stop modeling in 2016. She had said it on her SnapChat and on her Instagram after she launched it because people who feel entitled to free content complained she got a pay to access SnapChat account.

She has barely used Twitter and the vast majority of her tweets now are just automated ones after someone either subscribes or re-subscribes to her SnapChat.

If I were to quit and give reasons why its not like she would read them. She used to respond to messages on SnapChat but she can't even be bothered to respond to those. Again she doesn't exactly have a demanding life so there is no excuse to not put in the effort.

Its not like she earns a huge amount of money from just her website,Page3 or MCG. Since Zoo and Nuts folded where the models got most of their income from most the big name girls who are still active all have some sort of alternate subscription service. Most have gone the SnapChat route while you have Holly with her OnlyFans account. Then yu have models who offer webcam sessions which up until recently Lucy used to offer. So yeah her Snap probably pays more a month than whatever she gets from her Website,Page3 and MCG combined.

Hmm. I am not conviced by your arguments. How much she can make on her snap accout? You are overevaluating this alternative and Lucy as well if she thinks that without Snap she will be forced to stop modelling. Remember that she has her own :censored:ing site! It depends very much on her lifestyle: is she likes to spend big, than yeah, she needs all sort of alternatives. Is she can be more balanced withe her spending than she can still make good money. Also, if she wants, She can start anytime a new partnership with other sites like OT or bim and so forth just to make an extra.
Your not convinced about something she has flatout stated herself okay then. I honestly don't think her website pays out as much as people seem to think. Given there are a number of girls on SeeSnaps who have their own websites and shoot for others Im willing to bet a Premium SnapChat brings in more a month than any website can. A large number of Social Glamour models have accounts with SeeSnaps.
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Page3 January 4th

AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

So Lucy's poor treatment of her SnapChat subscribers has continued. She can't even take the time to inform the people who subscribe she is sick. Seriously takes 5 seconds to post a quick Snap to say "I am Sick and won't post for a few days" That is all you have to do so people at least know why there isn't content being posted. The way people kiss her ass the way they do despite the poor way she treats her fans.
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Page3 January 15th 2017

Beerlover

Contributions: 1502

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:47 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Sorry guys, but this is really to much for me.
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:43 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:

Do you really need to come here every few months just to complain about her body. WE GET YOU DON"T LIKE HER.
phantomas

Contributions: 565

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Beerlover wrote:

Do you really need to come here every few months just to complain about her body. WE GET YOU DON"T LIKE HER.
Thumb Up!
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:49 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:00 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Page3 January 27th 2017

Bolton

Contributions: 6

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:43 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

The Social Glamour website has Lucy's weight as 196lbs (which seems too much) and her stats as 35G-26-35 (which seem a bit small). Is this just a typo or out of date info? What do you think her current details are?
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:56 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Bolton wrote:
The Social Glamour website has Lucy's weight as 196lbs (which seems too much) and her stats as 35G-26-35 (which seem a bit small). Is this just a typo or out of date info? What do you think her current details are?
Ugh why does it matter what her weight is. And I know you post on Curvage where you all obsess over her weight. Her cup size is pretty outdated though since if you follow her Instagram posts she generally notes what Bra-Size she wears and I think she is up to a 34J currently.
Bolton

Contributions: 6

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Bolton wrote:
Ugh why does it matter what her weight is. And I know you post on Curvage where you all obsess over her weight. Her cup size is pretty outdated though since if you follow her Instagram posts she generally notes what Bra-Size she wears and I think she is up to a 34J currently.

Wow...sorry for trying to get a bit of discussion going!
phantomas

Contributions: 565

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Bolton wrote:

Her boobs definetly are bigger than that! I like her at this current weight. Hehe
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:06 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Page3 February 4th

KungFury

Contributions: 157

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

She is one fine lass and a video gamer too. Total babe!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: