Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Collett
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 543

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
this is my kinda curves, less heavy than lucy but with big boobs....this is emma rachael:

http://tinypic.com/r/2a9nt43/9

Emma Rachael is an interesting model, but she is not prime one! I think that it would have been hard for her to make it into the glam magazines. She is nice and curvy, but she is not at the same level with Lucy vixen.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 983

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

very true phantomas, she started as a slimmer more butterface model but then started to go all curvy and thats increased her sex appeal but she isnt A grade....however she is sexy
phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
very true phantomas, she started as a slimmer more butterface model but then started to go all curvy and thats increased her sex appeal but she isnt A grade....however she is sexy

Yeah, I found her attractive, but she is not a glam model in the real sense.
BritBabeFan

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

what do you mean?not classy enough? or something else?
mandahuevos

Contributions: 603

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:59 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:55 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
what do you mean?not classy enough? or something else?

Yep, exactly!
BritBabeFan

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

i think are far worse models than emma rachael, that one with the surname WIlliams...worst tits i have ever seen! she is total no no
phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i think are far worse models than emma rachael, that one with the surname WIlliams...worst tits i have ever seen! she is total no no

O, dont get me wrong, Emm Rachael is not a worse model, she is sexy and all, but she does not have the style or the class of a glam model. she needs to refine herself. She has the curves, but she is little to soft. I would love to see her evolve, but she is currently working with some low quality sites that prefer all kind of girls and quantity over quality.
BritBabeFan

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

its amazing the standard of some of those sites

rake thin girls with terrible B cup bolt ons (why would anyone want to get small bolt ons??/)
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 549

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:37 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
its amazing the standard of some of those sites

rake thin girls with terrible B cup bolt ons (why would anyone want to get small bolt ons??/)

A lot of those sites are probably aimed much more to the American market though. Look at the type of girl PlayBoy employed for years they all fit that bill.
BritBabeFan

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

yeah, its all looks so grim and seedy....girls with bodies like teenage boys and no allure,spending 96% of time in gym and surgery
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:21 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
yeah, its all looks so grim and seedy....girls with bodies like teenage boys and no allure,spending 96% of time in gym and surgery

That is just the nature of how the Americans do it. I don't think it was as bad in PlayBoy's golden era of the 60s. The girls were still fairly skinny but they didn't have the awful looking fake boobs.
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Lucy Collett Page3 December 15th 2016

AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:03 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Lucy Collett Unseen Page3 December 2016

phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:12 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Lucy Collett Page3 December 15th 2016

She is splendid! Thumb Up!

I have to admit that her last 2 appearances in page 3 were great. But her newok and vids from social glamour this week were mediocre. The set was ok, not spectacular, not really a fan of those type of underwear, but the bts and tease vidoes were the poorest of this year: plain and boring. The bts was just liniar, and the other video had so little exposure of lucy's body. The tease was to boring this time. I dont kbow what happened there but i supposed that she was little tired when she shoot those vids because. The videos are from the same location and period like the other ones that werr realused all this months so assume that she was at the end of an exhausting period. Otherwise she is sexy and she desrves a better outift and i cannot wait to see her in some new teasing moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: