Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Collett
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 549

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:06 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Page3 December 3rd 2016



Best page 3 pics of the year by far, at least from my perspective. Lucy is smoking hot!
Some of the sets from earlier this year that were shot at the end of 2015 were pretty great as well. Though this is by far the best set since they started to post her again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 1031
Location: UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


i like this set but what i cant seem to grasp is why her boobs arent like even bigger?

i would have thought as she is now 13 stone or more that she would have huge boobs but they are same size stacey or joey who are much much slimmer

i dont like plus size girls at all but thats my preference, its great she has gained weight and found no negative attitude from her employers

if page 3 was still in the daily paper though, would she make the cut?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 549

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:52 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
i like this set but what i cant seem to grasp is why her boobs arent like even bigger?

i would have thought as she is now 13 stone or more that she would have huge boobs but they are same size stacey or joey who are much much slimmer

i dont like plus size girls at all but thats my preference, its great she has gained weight and found no negative attitude from her employers

if page 3 was still in the daily paper though, would she make the cut?


I honestly think the fact her boobs don't look as big as they really are is down to the fact she is just bigger overall so the size of her boobs are sort of hidden. If she had her current bust size when she was smaller say 2013 size then people would put her on the same level as Joey.

As for would she still make the print version of Page3. Honestly very unlikely. But that is more down to the awful people who run that joke of a Newpaper. As a Liverpool FC fan we dispise The S*n for things they published following the 1989 Hillsborough disaster.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thebritt001



Joined: 06 Aug 2014
Contributions: 103

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:06 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


To be honest looking at recent stuff in my opinion Joey is the bustiest glamour model right now with Lucy a close second.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 1031
Location: UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:14 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


its good she is challenging the status quo of all modelling, though glam modelling has always had curvier girls...no one wants to look at a hatstand

i love the fact the MCG shoots are warts n all....stretch marks...cellulite etc////real women
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 549

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
its good she is challenging the status quo of all modelling, though glam modelling has always had curvier girls...no one wants to look at a hatstand

i love the fact the MCG shoots are warts n all....stretch marks...cellulite etc////real women


That just means they don't photo shop as much as other outlets might. Leanne Crow's website is awful for over shopping her images. Social Glamour is also pretty good at limited photo shop. It was pretty evident with ZOO and Lucy that they used to edit the hell out of her latter cover shoots her September 2015 Zoo shoot covers to mind as being way too edited.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 1031
Location: UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


i think HD cameras help too......the detail you get in the raw is quite amazing and yes zoo and nuts did use a lot of photoshopping, which was sometimes annoying but weekly glam pix made up for that!

personally i think its a shame lucy has got so big......curvy is fab but she could two stone lighter and still curvier than most

even our fave glam models here, while curvy, are all probably lighter than the average Uk woman of the same age at between 9-10 stone. they look curvier than the supermodels cos they are shorter...most 5'3-5'8

makes me laugh when a rake like scarlet johannson goes on about having natural curves....i'm like...you are very slim....no curves on you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 549

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:37 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
i think HD cameras help too......the detail you get in the raw is quite amazing and yes zoo and nuts did use a lot of photoshopping, which was sometimes annoying but weekly glam pix made up for that!

personally i think its a shame lucy has got so big......curvy is fab but she could two stone lighter and still curvier than most

even our fave glam models here, while curvy, are all probably lighter than the average Uk woman of the same age at between 9-10 stone. they look curvier than the supermodels cos they are shorter...most 5'3-5'8

makes me laugh when a rake like scarlet johannson goes on about having natural curves....i'm like...you are very slim....no curves on you


Celebrities are just full of s**t when it comes to the whole "Pro-Curves" stuff I think Ashley Graham is the only one who comes off sincere about it. The rest just do it for good PR.

As for Lucy she is much more popular now at her current size than she was 3-4 years ago. People generally prefer her at this size. Even when she was skinnier she was still curvier than every other model but I get the impression or at least she gives off the impression she is much happier at her current size. Her weight hasn't even jumped up significantly in the last 12 months either so she has clearly found her weight range.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 1031
Location: UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:03 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


exactly...pro curves is a celeb saying it a lot while gyming their body down to an emaciated hardbody nothingness and getting bolt ons...after the the bolt ons...."i'm curvier now i gained weighjt", no you arent, those are fake and you are still a rake!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 1031
Location: UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:44 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


this is my kinda curves, less heavy than lucy but with big boobs....this is emma rachael:

http://tinypic.com/r/2a9nt43/9
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 549

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:55 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
exactly...pro curves is a celeb saying it a lot while gyming their body down to an emaciated hardbody nothingness and getting bolt ons...after the the bolt ons...."i'm curvier now i gained weighjt", no you arent, those are fake and you are still a rake!


I think a lot of it comes from the Kardashian nonsense as well. Like I said Ashley Graham is the only one who comes off as legit and sincere about the whole Pro-Curve thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 1031
Location: UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:56 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


are you an emma rachael fan?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 549

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
are you an emma rachael fan?


Had no idea who she was until you posted that link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 1031
Location: UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


oh...ok
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 549

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
oh...ok


I probably wouldn't be able to give you an informed opinion on her until I was more familiar with her and her content.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO