Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Collett
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 426

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
those pics from when she was smaller show how large she is now....she must be about 12-13 stone..healthy weight for most UK women
Those old pictures are from 2013 just for the record. She has said a few times on Twitter this year her weight is 86kg and older listed weights online listed her as 52kg which would be 2012 into early 2013.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 582
Location: UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


14 stone...wow.....even more healthy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 574
Location: Europe

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


86 kg? Damn. She weighs more than I do... Not hating. Just pointing that out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


Even though many people call her fat, I think that at 86 kilos, Lucy is really sexy. Is not about a preference for plus size woman, for me, she simply looks good (not sure that a girl like Charlotte Springer will look so great at 86 kilos, so Lucy's weight is not necessary an example, but Lucy's atittude towards weight problems and losing weight is an example, women can be beautiful being curvier and having some plus kilos, also, being a model does not have to mean to be skinny and to be a freak control with your weight). For me Lucy Vixen is a wonderful woman and a sexy model, not only that she could be an example for other girls from this industry to be more relaxed with their body and weight, but she can also serve as a model when it comes to work with the camera, to be natural and unstrained when shooting, to tease and to deliver sexy vibes.Too many girls nowdays are looking bored or plain when they shoot, in their videos and sets. Lucy has a sparkle in her eyes, she radiates sex-appeal and that's is something rare for the glam models of our days. Stacey P for example looks more and more inexpressive, dont know why. Joey is hot, but she has some moments in her MCG videos when she looks a little clumsy, somehow inapt to play or flirt with the camera. I have mentioned Stacey and Joey because they are so appreciated as models between the glam industry fans. Holly Peers is another model that knows how to deliver a sexy attitude, but as Lucy V, she has a lot of experience and seems to be a natural seductive woman.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 426

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:49 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


lolsmasher wrote:
86 kg? Damn. She weighs more than I do... Not hating. Just pointing that out.


She is much more popular now than she was from 2012-2013 before he weight gain became noticeable. I think the majority of people who liked her when she first started modeling prefer her at this size. She has probably also gotten a much bigger fan following the last 18 months as well based on her size. Sadly a lot of these people are weirdo weight gain fetishists and I have see those people write some creepy stuff about her the last 18 months as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 426

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:54 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
Even though many people call her fat, I think that at 86 kilos, Lucy is really sexy. Is not about a preference for plus size woman, for me, she simply looks good (not sure that a girl like Charlotte Springer will look so great at 86 kilos, so Lucy's weight is not necessary an example, but Lucy's atittude towards weight problems and losing weight is an example, women can be beautiful being curvier and having some plus kilos, also, being a model does not have to mean to be skinny and to be a freak control with your weight). For me Lucy Vixen is a wonderful woman and a sexy model, not only that she could be an example for other girls from this industry to be more relaxed with their body and weight, but she can also serve as a model when it comes to work with the camera, to be natural and unstrained when shooting, to tease and to deliver sexy vibes.Too many girls nowdays are looking bored or plain when they shoot, in their videos and sets. Lucy has a sparkle in her eyes, she radiates sex-appeal and that's is something rare for the glam models of our days. Stacey P for example looks more and more inexpressive, dont know why. Joey is hot, but she has some moments in her MCG videos when she looks a little clumsy, somehow inapt to play or flirt with the camera. I have mentioned Stacey and Joey because they are so appreciated as models between the glam industry fans. Holly Peers is another model that knows how to deliver a sexy attitude, but as Lucy V, she has a lot of experience and seems to be a natural seductive woman.


But Lucy has had a website since 2013 and has been doing tease videos since then as well. Holly did the magazines for years as did Lucy so they are much comfortable in front of the camera as opposed to a Joey to got the tail end of the magazine period and has only really done probably 2 dozen actual tease videos in her career since she is opposed to getting a website of her own. Lucy was lucky as to how the weight distributed on her body so despite the fact she is clearly the biggest model around she doesn't really look out of place. She could be 86kg and look awful and out of shape which she isn't. During her weight gain she still regularly worked out which I think a lot of people would find hard to believe. I remember some guy on her Twitter was disappointed earlier this year that she still actually went to the gym.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Even though many people call her fat, I think that at 86 kilos, Lucy is really sexy. Is not about a preference for plus size woman, for me, she simply looks good (not sure that a girl like Charlotte Springer will look so great at 86 kilos, so Lucy's weight is not necessary an example, but Lucy's atittude towards weight problems and losing weight is an example, women can be beautiful being curvier and having some plus kilos, also, being a model does not have to mean to be skinny and to be a freak control with your weight). For me Lucy Vixen is a wonderful woman and a sexy model, not only that she could be an example for other girls from this industry to be more relaxed with their body and weight, but she can also serve as a model when it comes to work with the camera, to be natural and unstrained when shooting, to tease and to deliver sexy vibes.Too many girls nowdays are looking bored or plain when they shoot, in their videos and sets. Lucy has a sparkle in her eyes, she radiates sex-appeal and that's is something rare for the glam models of our days. Stacey P for example looks more and more inexpressive, dont know why. Joey is hot, but she has some moments in her MCG videos when she looks a little clumsy, somehow inapt to play or flirt with the camera. I have mentioned Stacey and Joey because they are so appreciated as models between the glam industry fans. Holly Peers is another model that knows how to deliver a sexy attitude, but as Lucy V, she has a lot of experience and seems to be a natural seductive woman.


But Lucy has had a website since 2013 and has been doing tease videos since then as well. Holly did the magazines for years as did Lucy so they are much comfortable in front of the camera as opposed to a Joey to got the tail end of the magazine period and has only really done probably 2 dozen actual tease videos in her career since she is opposed to getting a website of her own. Lucy was lucky as to how the weight distributed on her body so despite the fact she is clearly the biggest model around she doesn't really look out of place. She could be 86kg and look awful and out of shape which she isn't. During her weight gain she still regularly worked out which I think a lot of people would find hard to believe. I remember some guy on her Twitter was disappointed earlier this year that she still actually went to the gym.


Yes, Joey does not have the experience of Holly or Lucy, I totally agree with that, But she is not really a newbie into this job. She had some videos (7 or 8 in total?) for Hayley Secrets and STG, plus some short vids for Nuts or Zoo. The problem is that these videos were not properly the best opportunity to learn how to tease. Maybe a part of the problem resides in the fact that she is more reserved (maybe shy) exposing her body, in some MCG vids (especially that one in the nature) she seemed like a young girl that is blushful when striping, she seemed to innocent. She has the body of woman but she is still young and has to discover her sexiness, at least this is what I've understood observing her in the last 2 years. If Joey will discover a more vibrant and confident attitude, she will be even hotter. I like her very much.

Lucy's body is ok from my perspective and the fact that she still exercise is visible because she does not look like a bunch of fat, she just round off some parts of her body. I like her boobs now much more than in the past. Maybe some guys are just intimidated by her looks and her curves. Hehe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 426

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:07 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Even though many people call her fat, I think that at 86 kilos, Lucy is really sexy. Is not about a preference for plus size woman, for me, she simply looks good (not sure that a girl like Charlotte Springer will look so great at 86 kilos, so Lucy's weight is not necessary an example, but Lucy's atittude towards weight problems and losing weight is an example, women can be beautiful being curvier and having some plus kilos, also, being a model does not have to mean to be skinny and to be a freak control with your weight). For me Lucy Vixen is a wonderful woman and a sexy model, not only that she could be an example for other girls from this industry to be more relaxed with their body and weight, but she can also serve as a model when it comes to work with the camera, to be natural and unstrained when shooting, to tease and to deliver sexy vibes.Too many girls nowdays are looking bored or plain when they shoot, in their videos and sets. Lucy has a sparkle in her eyes, she radiates sex-appeal and that's is something rare for the glam models of our days. Stacey P for example looks more and more inexpressive, dont know why. Joey is hot, but she has some moments in her MCG videos when she looks a little clumsy, somehow inapt to play or flirt with the camera. I have mentioned Stacey and Joey because they are so appreciated as models between the glam industry fans. Holly Peers is another model that knows how to deliver a sexy attitude, but as Lucy V, she has a lot of experience and seems to be a natural seductive woman.


But Lucy has had a website since 2013 and has been doing tease videos since then as well. Holly did the magazines for years as did Lucy so they are much comfortable in front of the camera as opposed to a Joey to got the tail end of the magazine period and has only really done probably 2 dozen actual tease videos in her career since she is opposed to getting a website of her own. Lucy was lucky as to how the weight distributed on her body so despite the fact she is clearly the biggest model around she doesn't really look out of place. She could be 86kg and look awful and out of shape which she isn't. During her weight gain she still regularly worked out which I think a lot of people would find hard to believe. I remember some guy on her Twitter was disappointed earlier this year that she still actually went to the gym.


Yes, Joey does not have the experience of Holly or Lucy, I totally agree with that, But she is not really a newbie into this job. She had some videos (7 or 8 in total?) for Hayley Secrets and STG, plus some short vids for Nuts or Zoo. The problem is that these videos were not properly the best opportunity to learn how to tease. Maybe a part of the problem resides in the fact that she is more reserved (maybe shy) exposing her body, in some MCG vids (especially that one in the nature) she seemed like a young girl that is blushful when striping, she seemed to innocent. She has the body of woman but she is still young and has to discover her sexiness, at least this is what I've understood observing her in the last 2 years. If Joey will discover a more vibrant and confident attitude, she will be even hotter. I like her very much.

Lucy's body is ok from my perspective and the fact that she still exercise is visible because she does not look like a bunch of fat, she just round off some parts of her body. I like her boobs now much more than in the past. Maybe some guys are just intimidated by her looks and her curves. Hehe
Keep in mind with Joey she is still only 23 and usually girls are just getting their start in the industry at that age. I feel like I have been making the same point for months but a website would benefit her in so many ways but alas she seems pretty opposed to the idea for whatever reason.

As for Lucy I think the people who are hugely opposed to her are the people who generally like the Rosie Jone and Mel Clarke type models of the world so they tend to give Lucy a lot of flack because of how big she has gotten.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Even though many people call her fat, I think that at 86 kilos, Lucy is really sexy. Is not about a preference for plus size woman, for me, she simply looks good (not sure that a girl like Charlotte Springer will look so great at 86 kilos, so Lucy's weight is not necessary an example, but Lucy's atittude towards weight problems and losing weight is an example, women can be beautiful being curvier and having some plus kilos, also, being a model does not have to mean to be skinny and to be a freak control with your weight). For me Lucy Vixen is a wonderful woman and a sexy model, not only that she could be an example for other girls from this industry to be more relaxed with their body and weight, but she can also serve as a model when it comes to work with the camera, to be natural and unstrained when shooting, to tease and to deliver sexy vibes.Too many girls nowdays are looking bored or plain when they shoot, in their videos and sets. Lucy has a sparkle in her eyes, she radiates sex-appeal and that's is something rare for the glam models of our days. Stacey P for example looks more and more inexpressive, dont know why. Joey is hot, but she has some moments in her MCG videos when she looks a little clumsy, somehow inapt to play or flirt with the camera. I have mentioned Stacey and Joey because they are so appreciated as models between the glam industry fans. Holly Peers is another model that knows how to deliver a sexy attitude, but as Lucy V, she has a lot of experience and seems to be a natural seductive woman.


But Lucy has had a website since 2013 and has been doing tease videos since then as well. Holly did the magazines for years as did Lucy so they are much comfortable in front of the camera as opposed to a Joey to got the tail end of the magazine period and has only really done probably 2 dozen actual tease videos in her career since she is opposed to getting a website of her own. Lucy was lucky as to how the weight distributed on her body so despite the fact she is clearly the biggest model around she doesn't really look out of place. She could be 86kg and look awful and out of shape which she isn't. During her weight gain she still regularly worked out which I think a lot of people would find hard to believe. I remember some guy on her Twitter was disappointed earlier this year that she still actually went to the gym.


Yes, Joey does not have the experience of Holly or Lucy, I totally agree with that, But she is not really a newbie into this job. She had some videos (7 or 8 in total?) for Hayley Secrets and STG, plus some short vids for Nuts or Zoo. The problem is that these videos were not properly the best opportunity to learn how to tease. Maybe a part of the problem resides in the fact that she is more reserved (maybe shy) exposing her body, in some MCG vids (especially that one in the nature) she seemed like a young girl that is blushful when striping, she seemed to innocent. She has the body of woman but she is still young and has to discover her sexiness, at least this is what I've understood observing her in the last 2 years. If Joey will discover a more vibrant and confident attitude, she will be even hotter. I like her very much.

Lucy's body is ok from my perspective and the fact that she still exercise is visible because she does not look like a bunch of fat, she just round off some parts of her body. I like her boobs now much more than in the past. Maybe some guys are just intimidated by her looks and her curves. Hehe
Keep in mind with Joey she is still only 23 and usually girls are just getting their start in the industry at that age. I feel like I have been making the same point for months but a website would benefit her in so many ways but alas she seems pretty opposed to the idea for whatever reason.

As for Lucy I think the people who are hugely opposed to her are the people who generally like the Rosie Jone and Mel Clarke type models of the world so they tend to give Lucy a lot of flack because of how big she has gotten.

Yeah, man, Joey will explode as a model if she were to have her own site (just think how she will look as a model for Social Glamour... Spinning Eyes )
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 426

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:

Yeah, man, Joey will explode as a model if she were to have her own site (just think how she will look as a model for Social Glamour... Spinning Eyes )
God they desperatley need to sign her if they can. Social Glamour needs better models. Yes they have Lucy,Charlotte Springer and Jess Jinx but other than that I find the rest of them so meh and kind of interchangeable and samey looking. And I don't count Jodie since she is technically retired and the content being released is 12 months old now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Yeah, man, Joey will explode as a model if she were to have her own site (just think how she will look as a model for Social Glamour... Spinning Eyes )
God they desperatley need to sign her if they can. Social Glamour needs better models. Yes they have Lucy,Charlotte Springer and Jess Jinx but other than that I find the rest of them so meh and kind of interchangeable and samey looking. And I don't count Jodie since she is technically retired and the content being released is 12 months old now.


For me Social Glamour at the moment is represented just by Lucy and partially by Charlotte and Stacey Robyn. Jess Jinx is sub standards for me and, like you, Jodie Gasson is not counting because she is not an active model. The rest of the girls are not really glam models. They will have never made it into the lads magazines.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 426

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Yeah, man, Joey will explode as a model if she were to have her own site (just think how she will look as a model for Social Glamour... Spinning Eyes )
God they desperatley need to sign her if they can. Social Glamour needs better models. Yes they have Lucy,Charlotte Springer and Jess Jinx but other than that I find the rest of them so meh and kind of interchangeable and samey looking. And I don't count Jodie since she is technically retired and the content being released is 12 months old now.


For me Social Glamour at the moment is represented just by Lucy and partially by Charlotte and Stacey Robyn. Jess Jinx is sub standards for me and, like you, Jodie Gasson is not counting because she is not an active model. The rest of the girls are not really glam models. They will have never made it into the lads magazines.
Lucy is the only one who had a legit run in the mags. Charlotte Springer I think got one Zoo cover in 2013 but she wasn't a regular. But yeah the rest of them wouldn't of had much of a career in the mag era.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mandahuevos



Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Contributions: 609

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:01 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote







Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 426

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:13 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


Page3 December 3rd 2016

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Page3 December 3rd 2016



Best page 3 pics of the year by far, at least from my perspective. Lucy is smoking hot!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO