Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Collett
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


https://www.instagram.com/p/BJf9RKjh2o6/

Shooting for page 3. Lucy looking good and sexy! Big Grin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 429

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJf9RKjh2o6/

Shooting for page 3. Lucy looking good and sexy! Big Grin


To my knowledge that is from an old shoot. She shot in the studio for them earlier this year. Plus she didn't mention in the past week she would be shooting for them this week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 429

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:30 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


Been quiet on the Lucy front the last few days. Some recent Social Media stuff

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 429

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:40 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


Glamour Buckz have uploaded the BTS video for Lucy's Bare Butt set from last week. Here are some framegrabs.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 429

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:35 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


New Lucy Video Coming To MCG On Friday

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 429

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:17 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


Lucy's New Video Is Up On MCG. Preview Included In The Link

https://maycontaingirl.com/2016/09/02/lucy-vixen-nylon-tear/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 429

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:50 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


Lucy strips from her black dress

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 429

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:50 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


Lucy strips from her black dress BTS

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 429

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:51 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


Lucy in denim shorts

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Lucy's New Video Is Up On MCG. Preview Included In The Link

https://maycontaingirl.com/2016/09/02/lucy-vixen-nylon-tear/


I had some busy days at work and I did not have the time to check up constatnly the forum. But today I've finally seen the Lucy's new video from MCG and is by far (for me) the most sexiest video done by MCG! Lucy looks so hot and her attitude in the video is so sexy, she really knows how to tease. I have enjoyed very much the videos of Joey so far, but as I already said, Joey is still a rookie when it comes to teasing. Lucy vixen is so classy and naughty at the same time in this new video. What a beauty...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 429

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Lucy's New Video Is Up On MCG. Preview Included In The Link

https://maycontaingirl.com/2016/09/02/lucy-vixen-nylon-tear/


I had some busy days at work and I did not have the time to check up constatnly the forum. But today I've finally seen the Lucy's new video from MCG and is by far (for me) the most sexiest video done by MCG! Lucy looks so hot and her attitude in the video is so sexy, she really knows how to tease. I have enjoyed very much the videos of Joey so far, but as I already said, Joey is still a rookie when it comes to teasing. Lucy vixen is so classy and naughty at the same time in this new video. What a beauty...
Lucy has been doing these sorts of videos on her site for 3 years now. Joey has nowhere near that experiance given prior to MCG her only videos were for STG and Hayley's whose videos are fairly subpar. This is one of the many reasons Joey needs her own site. But the Lucy video is the most viewed video on MCG and first to reach over 10,000
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Lucy's New Video Is Up On MCG. Preview Included In The Link

https://maycontaingirl.com/2016/09/02/lucy-vixen-nylon-tear/


I had some busy days at work and I did not have the time to check up constatnly the forum. But today I've finally seen the Lucy's new video from MCG and is by far (for me) the most sexiest video done by MCG! Lucy looks so hot and her attitude in the video is so sexy, she really knows how to tease. I have enjoyed very much the videos of Joey so far, but as I already said, Joey is still a rookie when it comes to teasing. Lucy vixen is so classy and naughty at the same time in this new video. What a beauty...
Lucy has been doing these sorts of videos on her site for 3 years now. Joey has nowhere near that experiance given prior to MCG her only videos were for STG and Hayley's whose videos are fairly subpar. This is one of the many reasons Joey needs her own site. But the Lucy video is the most viewed video on MCG and first to reach over 10,000


I know that Lucy is doing similar videos for her own site, but this one is special, it has something that stands out and I think that her boost of confidence is the reason behind this wonderful year that she had. Her entire work was until now amazing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 429

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Lucy's New Video Is Up On MCG. Preview Included In The Link

https://maycontaingirl.com/2016/09/02/lucy-vixen-nylon-tear/


I had some busy days at work and I did not have the time to check up constatnly the forum. But today I've finally seen the Lucy's new video from MCG and is by far (for me) the most sexiest video done by MCG! Lucy looks so hot and her attitude in the video is so sexy, she really knows how to tease. I have enjoyed very much the videos of Joey so far, but as I already said, Joey is still a rookie when it comes to teasing. Lucy vixen is so classy and naughty at the same time in this new video. What a beauty...
Lucy has been doing these sorts of videos on her site for 3 years now. Joey has nowhere near that experiance given prior to MCG her only videos were for STG and Hayley's whose videos are fairly subpar. This is one of the many reasons Joey needs her own site. But the Lucy video is the most viewed video on MCG and first to reach over 10,000


I know that Lucy is doing similar videos for her own site, but this one is special, it has something that stands out and I think that her boost of confidence is the reason behind this wonderful year that she had. Her entire work was until now amazing.
Pretty much all content she has shot since 2015 (April 2015,October 2015,March 2016 and April 2016) she has not disapointed one bit. Clearly the weight gain has improved her confidence something you can tell in all aspects of her content and her social media content as well. She has said on Instagram she is much happier at her current weight than she was when she was skinnier and breaking into the industry in 2012.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Lucy's New Video Is Up On MCG. Preview Included In The Link

https://maycontaingirl.com/2016/09/02/lucy-vixen-nylon-tear/


I had some busy days at work and I did not have the time to check up constatnly the forum. But today I've finally seen the Lucy's new video from MCG and is by far (for me) the most sexiest video done by MCG! Lucy looks so hot and her attitude in the video is so sexy, she really knows how to tease. I have enjoyed very much the videos of Joey so far, but as I already said, Joey is still a rookie when it comes to teasing. Lucy vixen is so classy and naughty at the same time in this new video. What a beauty...
Lucy has been doing these sorts of videos on her site for 3 years now. Joey has nowhere near that experiance given prior to MCG her only videos were for STG and Hayley's whose videos are fairly subpar. This is one of the many reasons Joey needs her own site. But the Lucy video is the most viewed video on MCG and first to reach over 10,000


I know that Lucy is doing similar videos for her own site, but this one is special, it has something that stands out and I think that her boost of confidence is the reason behind this wonderful year that she had. Her entire work was until now amazing.
Pretty much all content she has shot since 2015 (April 2015,October 2015,March 2016 and April 2016) she has not disapointed one bit. Clearly the weight gain has improved her confidence something you can tell in all aspects of her content and her social media content as well. She has said on Instagram she is much happier at her current weight than she was when she was skinnier and breaking into the industry in 2012.

Sincerely, I'm more then happy for this woman. She deserves more attention from glam fans. Lucy is quite beautiful at her current weight and her attitude is sensational.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 429

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Lucy's New Video Is Up On MCG. Preview Included In The Link

https://maycontaingirl.com/2016/09/02/lucy-vixen-nylon-tear/


I had some busy days at work and I did not have the time to check up constatnly the forum. But today I've finally seen the Lucy's new video from MCG and is by far (for me) the most sexiest video done by MCG! Lucy looks so hot and her attitude in the video is so sexy, she really knows how to tease. I have enjoyed very much the videos of Joey so far, but as I already said, Joey is still a rookie when it comes to teasing. Lucy vixen is so classy and naughty at the same time in this new video. What a beauty...
Lucy has been doing these sorts of videos on her site for 3 years now. Joey has nowhere near that experiance given prior to MCG her only videos were for STG and Hayley's whose videos are fairly subpar. This is one of the many reasons Joey needs her own site. But the Lucy video is the most viewed video on MCG and first to reach over 10,000


I know that Lucy is doing similar videos for her own site, but this one is special, it has something that stands out and I think that her boost of confidence is the reason behind this wonderful year that she had. Her entire work was until now amazing.
Pretty much all content she has shot since 2015 (April 2015,October 2015,March 2016 and April 2016) she has not disapointed one bit. Clearly the weight gain has improved her confidence something you can tell in all aspects of her content and her social media content as well. She has said on Instagram she is much happier at her current weight than she was when she was skinnier and breaking into the industry in 2012.

Sincerely, I'm more then happy for this woman. She deserves more attention from glam fans. Lucy is quite beautiful at her current weight and her attitude is sensational.
She is more popular now at her current size than she was in 2012 or 2013 before she gained any significant amount of weight. Most average glam fans just look at her and think "Fat" and I know there are certain posters on here who have come into this thread and said as much. None the less the weight has benefited her in a positive way and she is much more happy now than she was when she was skinnier and that is the important thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO