Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Collett
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:50 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

New Lucy MCG BTS set incoming

AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:00 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Lucy revealing her bare butt

phantomas

Contributions: 338

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:50 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

[quote="AirJordanFan93"]Lucy revealing her bare butt

Thumb Up! nice set!
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:58 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

[quote="phantomas"]
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Thumb Up! nice set!
Yep. Though my one complaint (And I rarely Complain about Current Day Lucy Content) Glamour Buckz didn't shoot a BTS video for this shoot. I love those videos.
phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

[quote="AirJordanFan93"]
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Thumb Up! nice set!
Yep. Though my one complaint (And I rarely Complain about Current Day Lucy Content) Glamour Buckz didn't shoot a BTS video for this shoot. I love those videos.

There is no chance for the video to appear next week or tomorrow? Big Grin
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

[quote="phantomas"]
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Thumb Up! nice set!

No since they have changed the way they are doing videos on the site. Videos will no longer match the Photo sets as of the current sets being released. The videos will act on their so they can do different things in the video rather than the girl just teasing in the same lingerie as she shot a photo set in. There is a lengthy post on the Glamour Buckz forum that explains why they are changing things up.
phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

[quote="AirJordanFan93"]
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Thumb Up! nice set!

No since they have changed the way they are doing videos on the site. Videos will no longer match the Photo sets as of the current sets being released. The videos will act on their so they can do different things in the video rather than the girl just teasing in the same lingerie as she shot a photo set in. There is a lengthy post on the Glamour Buckz forum that explains why they are changing things up.

Ok, i did not know that. Thanks for the info!
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

[quote="phantomas"]
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Thumb Up! nice set!

Ok, i did not know that. Thanks for the info!
Yeah I didn't until I asked the Glamour Buckz Twitter and they re-directed me to the Members Forum.
phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

2 caps from Lucy's new video:

I liked the video, Lucy definitely knows how to tease Big Laugh
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

So BTS content will still be coming or at least its what Glamour Buckz said on Twitter.
phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
So BTS content will still be coming or at least its what Glamour Buckz said on Twitter.

good news! I think that Lucy looks very sexy in her new video. I'm glad that she is a GlamourBuckz model. I dont even want to imagine her site managed by DM... GlamourBuckz, for the moment, are doing a nice job with their models. I would say that they are more bold when it comes to teasing. The models seems to be perkier, they have a daring attitude that makes them more sexy. Stacey Poole in her best shape will have been a great model for GlamourBuckz. DM's videos of Stacey lacks some intensity. her vids compared with those of Lucy, are like the long shots of an italian movie from late '40's.
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

good news! I think that Lucy looks very sexy in her new video. I'm glad that she is a GlamourBuckz model. I dont even want to imagine her site managed by DM... GlamourBuckz, for the moment, are doing a nice job with their models. I would say that they are more bold when it comes to teasing. The models seems to be perkier, they have a daring attitude that makes them more sexy. Stacey Poole in her best shape will have been a great model for GlamourBuckz. DM's videos of Stacey lacks some intensity. her vids compared with those of Lucy, are like the long shots of an italian movie from late '40's.
Rememer the DM videos are pretty much the girls just shooting the photos for the photo sets. Glamour Buckz do 2 videos one of the girl teasing in the lingerie she shot the photos in. The other being the actual BTS of the photos being taken. DM really needs to invest in doing tease videos because the fact you can do a 22 minute video and not have one element of teasing in complete BS. Also Glamour Buckz keep reinventing the wheel they have been doing a lot of new stuff and trying to keep things fresh.
phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Rememer the DM videos are pretty much the girls just shooting the photos for the photo sets. Glamour Buckz do 2 videos one of the girl teasing in the lingerie she shot the photos in. The other being the actual BTS of the photos being taken. DM really needs to invest in doing tease videos because the fact you can do a 22 minute video and not have one element of teasing in complete BS. Also Glamour Buckz keep reinventing the wheel they have been doing a lot of new stuff and trying to keep things fresh.

Can argue with that. You're right, GlamourBuckz constantly tires to ad something new to their content and the way they run their business. DM is clearly out of this league. In the end, the details are so important. Look at places were GlamourBuckz are shooting or how they dress their models. Even at these aspects the models of DM are outclassed.
phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Can't argue with that. You're right, GlamourBuckz constantly tires to ad something new to their content and the way they run their business. DM is clearly out of this league. In the end, the details are so important. Look at places were GlamourBuckz are shooting or how they dress their models. Even at these aspects the models of DM are outclassed.
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Can't argue with that. You're right, GlamourBuckz constantly tires to ad something new to their content and the way they run their business. DM is clearly out of this league. In the end, the details are so important. Look at places were GlamourBuckz are shooting or how they dress their models. Even at these aspects the models of DM are outclassed.
They have their studio in Lobdon and they always shoot in Spain. Hell with the videos now they going to be doing much more in them than just the standard tease format they have done for years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: