Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Collett
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:39 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
you can deffo be healthy and her weight...no issues there

would she have made it as a glam model at that weight a 5 years ago...never

but she is much closer to the average Uk woman's size....so nobody should be disgusted by it, its a healthy 26 yr old woman, enjoying herself
Finally someone else who realizes you can be that size whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I think it is a testament to her that she is quite popular at her current size. Hell I'd say she is more popular now than she was when she was smaller.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

glam models are a fantasy to most lads, which is fine but its sad when one model starts to look the girls these lads may meet in town on a friday and they dont like it
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

i meant "look like the girls they may meet in town on a friday"
ashley19

Contributions: 176

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:26 am    Subject: Lucy Collett - Page 3 (11th July 2016) Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Preview for Lucy's upcoming picture set for MayContainGirl

They also said on their Instagram that she will be shooting a selfie video ala ones that Joey Fisher and Holly Peers have shot in the past. God I can't wait for that.
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:07 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Lucy will be shooting her portion of the Dollhouse 2017 Calendar Today.

https://twitter.com/Lucy__Vixen/status/754602507784032256
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

BTS from Lucy's shooting her 2017 Calendar with Dollhouse Photography

Edit:Added new stuff from both days.

phantomas

Contributions: 342

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Beer Woohoo! Bounce
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:51 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Beer Woohoo! Bounce
She also mentioned on Instagram they were filming a behind the scenes video as well.
phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Beer Woohoo! Bounce
She also mentioned on Instagram they were filming a behind the scenes video as well.

Do you know if the set and the video will be accesible on her site? Big Laugh
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:54 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Beer Woohoo! Bounce

Not sure at this point. Since this is for her Calendar it probably wont be on her website. It is hard to find HQ versions of Lucy's calendars I wasn't able to find any for her 2016 one. As for the video we will find out in the coming months. I don't think it would be behind a paywall though.
phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:32 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

I'm not a fan of calendars, i.e. I dont waste money on them because they seem to me pretty dull, but I have to admit that Lucy's calendars of the last 2-3 years are the best compared with other girls calendars material.

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Beer Woohoo! Bounce

Not sure at this point. Since this is for her Calendar it probably wont be on her website. It is hard to find HQ versions of Lucy's calendars I wasn't able to find any for her 2016 one. As for the video we will find out in the coming months. I don't think it would be behind a paywall though.
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:38 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
I'm not a fan of calendars, i.e. I dont waste money on them because they seem to me pretty dull, but I have to admit that Lucy's calendars of the last 2-3 years are the best compared with other girls calendars material.

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Beer Woohoo! Bounce

There have only been 3 Lucy calendars to date 2014,2015 and 2016. Her 2016 one is pretty great and I think this years will top it based on what she posted on Instagram from the shoot. I only purchase her calendars so I don't really pay much attention to the other girls calendars. But she should be featured in 3 calendars this year

Page3 (she shot her stuff back in May)
Her Official 2017 Calendar
Dollhouse Lingerie 2017 Calendar.
AirJordanFan93

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:48 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Glamour Buckz recently released a preview video for their models as a way to entice people to sign up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5lTaXQOfA

Skip to 2:03 for the Lucy segment which previews Lucy's upcoming sets she shot back in March.
phantomas

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:25 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Glamour Buckz recently released a preview video for their models as a way to entice people to sign up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5lTaXQOfA

Skip to 2:03 for the Lucy segment which previews Lucy's upcoming sets she shot back in March.

Thanks man!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: