Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Collett
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 423

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
I dont know about you guys, but I really enjoy watching Lucy Collett recently. She always was a good model, but now she is amazing, because she alone is the proof that women dont have to be skinny to be beautiful. She is, for what I know, the sole glam model from UK that embrace a curvy appearance. She deserve praise because she had a rough life and for many years she was confronted with fears because of her weight, she was obsessed to lose weight, and she did not fully recognize herself in her body. I think that she is a living,active pledge for a healthy image, for beautiful women, for natural women.

I'm just fascinated with her last sets. Take a look (and before judging just think if you really had a woman like this in your life or if you look all full of muscles and stuff):







This last pic is just mesmerizing for me: her eyes are wow! Great face, fab curvy body!
Maybe I am biased because I am such a Lucy fan but I think she is by far and away the best glam model around today. Her weight gain over the past few years has been a huge benefit in that and added to her beauty. Its also pretty clear that she is much more body confident at her current size than she was at the size when she first started modeling.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Beerlover



Joined: 19 Oct 2011
Contributions: 1439

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


Sorry, but for me she is looking now more like an walrus than an glamour model. Itīs my opion. She is to much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 335
Location: Dover, UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:21 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


Beerlover wrote:
Sorry, but for me she is looking now more like an walrus than an glamour model. Itīs my opion. She is to much.


No problem Beerlover, there are many girls that pretend to be glamour models and all they have are just their ribs... Sorry, I dont intend to be malicious, but I think that we live in a world were our sexual and esthetic tastes are influenced by massive prejudices around weight and height. Yeah, I don't discuss personal preferences, but when you say that a curvy woman look like an walrus... She is not fat. I've seen and worked with obese people, with people suffering from excessive weight and I know when weight is becoming a problem. To be a glam model is to have curves! This is the first condition. The glam industry is a product of pop culture and unlike the skinny typeof woman promoted in the ī90s, the glam culture had promoted a more natural, curvier look for woman. This is also the reason why many lads magazines around the world initially refused to shoot girls with implants. I hope that someday Jess Davies, Rosie Jones or Kelly Hall will start to look like humans and not skeletons (i.e. when they will show us more than their ribs)...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 423

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
Beerlover wrote:
Sorry, but for me she is looking now more like an walrus than an glamour model. Itīs my opion. She is to much.


No problem Beerlover, there are many girls that pretend to be glamour models and all they have are just their ribs... Sorry, I dont intend to be malicious, but I think that we live in a world were our sexual and esthetic tastes are influenced by massive prejudices around weight and height. Yeah, I don't discuss personal preferences, but when you say that a curvy woman look like an walrus... She is not fat. I've seen and worked with obese people, with people suffering from excessive weight and I know when weight is becoming a problem. To be a glam model is to have curves! This is the first condition. The glam industry is a product of pop culture and unlike the skinny typeof woman promoted in the ī90s, the glam culture had promoted a more natural, curvier look for woman. This is also the reason why many lads magazines around the world initially refused to shoot girls with implants. I hope that someday Jess Davies, Rosie Jones or Kelly Hall will start to look like humans and not skeletons (i.e. when they will show us more than their ribs)...
Agree lad. I have seen some awful and horrible things written about Lucy mainly from glam model pages on Reddit in regards to her weight. Basically because she doesn't look like Rosie Jones she is pretty much considered obese which is pure nonsense. Its already been established but she fully embraces her current size and I think based on her social media postings she enjoys the fact a lot of girls look up to her and idolize her for embracing her size the way she does. Probably a much better role model for girls to look up to in this regard than a lot of people.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 335
Location: Dover, UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Beerlover wrote:
Sorry, but for me she is looking now more like an walrus than an glamour model. Itīs my opion. She is to much.


No problem Beerlover, there are many girls that pretend to be glamour models and all they have are just their ribs... Sorry, I dont intend to be malicious, but I think that we live in a world were our sexual and esthetic tastes are influenced by massive prejudices around weight and height. Yeah, I don't discuss personal preferences, but when you say that a curvy woman look like an walrus... She is not fat. I've seen and worked with obese people, with people suffering from excessive weight and I know when weight is becoming a problem. To be a glam model is to have curves! This is the first condition. The glam industry is a product of pop culture and unlike the skinny typeof woman promoted in the ī90s, the glam culture had promoted a more natural, curvier look for woman. This is also the reason why many lads magazines around the world initially refused to shoot girls with implants. I hope that someday Jess Davies, Rosie Jones or Kelly Hall will start to look like humans and not skeletons (i.e. when they will show us more than their ribs)...
Agree lad. I have seen some awful and horrible things written about Lucy mainly from glam model pages on Reddit in regards to her weight. Basically because she doesn't look like Rosie Jones she is pretty much considered obese which is pure nonsense. Its already been established but she fully embraces her current size and I think based on her social media postings she enjoys the fact a lot of girls look up to her and idolize her for embracing her size the way she does. Probably a much better role model for girls to look up to in this regard than a lot of people.


Yes, I've read some stupid comments about Lucy on Reddit and I was so disappointed. People are not just mean, they are especially ignorant, uneducated and frustrated. They are serious medical and psychological studies about the bad influence on young girls of clothing models in the '80s and 90s, many girls suffered from anorexia or induced vomiting because the media use to sell only one type of ideal woman: skinny, very slim. Lucy has all the qualities to be a glam model, she has charm, she has curves, she can give an interview, she is natural, she is funny. Embracing your weight is something good, as long as this thing does not transform into negation of own obesity. But this is not the case for Lucy. I prefer Lucy's way than what are doing girls like Jess Davies or Joey Fisher which take radical diets and drink chemical tea to lose weight. I also don't like this obsession with the gym, (Holly Peers is the last victim of it), you go to gym just if you want to, you can also make other type of exercises and sport, you can walk everyday for 30 minutes with a vivid step or just run. If you want to maintain your weight, you just have to walk daily and eat healthy. That's all! But then again, not every human has the same body or metabolism. Some people will remain as long as they live slim, fit, in shape, other people will fight to maintain a balanced weight, not because they eat a lot, there are many factors that can influence your battle with weight (for example: endocrinological problems). If Lucy is fine with her weight and if this weight is not surpassing a specific body proportion, she remains an example for many women. Glam models are not just for men! This is another myth. Many young women are looking up at these glam models. Beauty is not just about weight or height. With Stacey Poole I even learn that beauty is not even about some face features.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 423

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Beerlover wrote:
Sorry, but for me she is looking now more like an walrus than an glamour model. Itīs my opion. She is to much.


No problem Beerlover, there are many girls that pretend to be glamour models and all they have are just their ribs... Sorry, I dont intend to be malicious, but I think that we live in a world were our sexual and esthetic tastes are influenced by massive prejudices around weight and height. Yeah, I don't discuss personal preferences, but when you say that a curvy woman look like an walrus... She is not fat. I've seen and worked with obese people, with people suffering from excessive weight and I know when weight is becoming a problem. To be a glam model is to have curves! This is the first condition. The glam industry is a product of pop culture and unlike the skinny typeof woman promoted in the ī90s, the glam culture had promoted a more natural, curvier look for woman. This is also the reason why many lads magazines around the world initially refused to shoot girls with implants. I hope that someday Jess Davies, Rosie Jones or Kelly Hall will start to look like humans and not skeletons (i.e. when they will show us more than their ribs)...
Agree lad. I have seen some awful and horrible things written about Lucy mainly from glam model pages on Reddit in regards to her weight. Basically because she doesn't look like Rosie Jones she is pretty much considered obese which is pure nonsense. Its already been established but she fully embraces her current size and I think based on her social media postings she enjoys the fact a lot of girls look up to her and idolize her for embracing her size the way she does. Probably a much better role model for girls to look up to in this regard than a lot of people.


Yes, I've read some stupid comments about Lucy on Reddit and I was so disappointed. People are not just mean, they are especially ignorant, uneducated and frustrated. They are serious medical and psychological studies about the bad influence on young girls of clothing models in the '80s and 90s, many girls suffered from anorexia or induced vomiting because the media use to sell only one type of ideal woman: skinny, very slim. Lucy has all the qualities to be a glam model, she has charm, she has curves, she can give an interview, she is natural, she is funny. Embracing your weight is something good, as long as this thing does not transform into negation of own obesity. But this is not the case for Lucy. I prefer Lucy's way than what are doing girls like Jess Davies or Joey Fisher which take radical diets and drink chemical tea to lose weight. I also don't like this obsession with the gym, (Holly Peers is the last victim of it), you go to gym just if you want to, you can also make other type of exercises and sport, you can walk everyday for 30 minutes with a vivid step or just run. If you want to maintain your weight, you just have to walk daily and eat healthy. That's all! But then again, not every human has the same body or metabolism. Some people will remain as long as they live slim, fit, in shape, other people will fight to maintain a balanced weight, not because they eat a lot, there are many factors that can influence your battle with weight (for example: endocrinological problems). If Lucy is fine with her weight and if this weight is not surpassing a specific body proportion, she remains an example for many women. Glam models are not just for men! This is another myth. Many young women are looking up at these glam models. Beauty is not just about weight or height. With Stacey Poole I even learn that beauty is not even about some face features.
I can see myself and you share many similar thoughts about this. I think there is a general misconception about Lucy now based on her weight gain. Despite her size she still goes to the gym quite regularly and doesn't eat s**tty food either. If people actually followed her social media and even watched her Twitch.tv streams they would learn these things. You can be that size and still lead a healthy lifestyle Lucy and Ashley Graham are proof of this. People are just ignorant and if anyone is deemed "plussize" its thrown into the same category as being overweight and obese.

I will say I was saddened late last year to see Joey Fisher was part of that tea detox nonsense. She is still one of my favorite models but it was a little crushing to see her part of that nonsensical crap that the Kardashians plug on their social media. Holly Peers I have always put on one end with Lucy being on the other end with girls like Mel Debling,Jodie Gasson and Joey Fisher in between this being based on a pure curvy/thickness scale me and some fellow other glam model fans devised a year ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 423

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


New Lucy video up on MayContainGirl

https://maycontaingirl.com/2016/07/04/lucy-vixen-afternoon-delight/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Beerlover



Joined: 19 Oct 2011
Contributions: 1439

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


I understand all your opinions but there is a limit between curvy and fat. And she is in my eyes over the limit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 335
Location: Dover, UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
New Lucy video up on MayContainGirl

https://maycontaingirl.com/2016/07/04/lucy-vixen-afternoon-delight/


Absolute beauty and sex-appeal!
Now, related to your previous comments, I also like Joey Fisher very much. She is my fav glam model (for me she has it all package), but sometimes I don't like her, not necessarily because she looses weight, but because her motives for doing this thing and I also dislike her methods (stupid tea and overburning gym).
Lucy is a girl that I admire: she is self-confident in a good way, she is quite smart, she has a great sense a humor, she is sexy, she a woman, a person, flesh and blood, not silicons, botox, she is natural, she is not a fake person, unlike many girls which took a career in glam modelling. She knows how to interact with those who follow her on social media, which again is a great plus.
The thing is that many guys have all sort of frustration and they use to comment and criticize if a woman gains weight. I've said this before: I dont really know how many of them had a girlfriend, love partner, or wife as Lucy, I dont know how many of them are still virgins, how many of them had a relationship with a girl and noticed that this weight subject can be a burden in the life of a woman, can be very stressful and can imply low self-esteem and lack of self-confidence. Glam models are not a mere object for men's sexual imagination, I know many women that read lads magazines, and that have different opionions about the glam models. Again, I really dont believe that all those guys who are making mean remarks about Lucy are that handsome or fit.
Now, when I talk about weight problems I tend to believe that I know what I'm saying and I'm glad to see other people, like you for example, that have a healthy opinion about this subject. I work as a doctor specialized in endocrinology and nutrition for professional athletes. I've read hundreds of studies about weight, obesity, nutrition, food, exercises etc. This „culture” of cures to lose weight (tea, pills, and other chemical substances) and the custom of going to gym are so marketed and hyperhiped and at the end of the day some people are making huge money and others are living in an illusion that they look better only if they do this or that. If you dont have a pro trainer and if you dont consult a physician before taking a diet or choosing a specific type of exercise in gym, you risk to get muscular, articular and spine problems (and these are only the most common problems). When you will get old, your articulation will be fuked-up because you've done some unnecessary exercise under no guidance whatsoever. I've met young athletes that were finished as professionals in sport because they overexercise or forced themselves in some unnecessary practice. So imagine how it will be at 50's for a usual woman (not an athlete) who was in gym for almost 10 years and flexed her muscles and not doing anything with those group of muscles? There is always the mild solution, doing pilates, which is better, but even so if you're doing pilates you have to know what are the good effects and how can you complete your working routine with a healty lifestyle. There is more to be said, but all in all, I'm glad that I can find men that are appreciating Lucy for what she represents and for what she stands.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 335
Location: Dover, UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


Beerlover wrote:
I understand all your opinions but there is a limit between curvy and fat. And she is in my eyes over the limit.


Ok, I don't judge, but I'm just curious: what is that limit? How can you tell when the limit is cross?
Do you think that Rosie Jones or Kelly Hall, or Rhian Sugden are representing the way that a woman should look?! I dont get it, because a woman is a human too, is supposed to have some flesh, some meat on her. When you see a woman naked and you can count her ribs, that woman has a problem!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Beerlover



Joined: 19 Oct 2011
Contributions: 1439

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


If you says her physical development during the last four years is healthy all health experts must wander. If a Women Is 5 ft 6 tall and weight between 60 and 70 kg this Is ok and healthy. Lucy has a BMI Index over 30. This is adiposity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SinTax



Joined: 24 Jun 2016
Contributions: 8

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:35 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
Beerlover wrote:
I understand all your opinions but there is a limit between curvy and fat. And she is in my eyes over the limit.


Ok, I don't judge, but I'm just curious: what is that limit? How can you tell when the limit is cross?
Do you think that Rosie Jones or Kelly Hall, or Rhian Sugden are representing the way that a woman should look?! I dont get it, because a woman is a human too, is supposed to have some flesh, some meat on her. When you see a woman naked and you can count her ribs, that woman has a problem!


For me they represent a body type I am sexually attracted to. This is separate from being a role model for weight in general. None of those girls are underweight to the point of having a problem anyway/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 423

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


Beerlover wrote:
I understand all your opinions but there is a limit between curvy and fat. And she is in my eyes over the limit.
First off if you think that why are you posting in her thread if you don't like the way she looks. Before she gained the weight she was under-eating and overexercising to maintain a certain figure which is sterotyped to the modeling industry. Basically she was miserable when she was skinnier. Like I mentioned in another post just because of her size it doesn't mean she leads an unhealthy lifestyle now. You can be a larger size and still lead a healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet and regular exercise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Beerlover



Joined: 19 Oct 2011
Contributions: 1439

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:52 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


I think that we are here to say our opioin about the girls, if we like her style, her body or not so much. And that we discuss obout our opinions.

If you think, that it is healthy to growing up in such a short time so much weight and she has an healthy life style i think this is far away form the reallity.

But it is ok, if somebody like more fuller bodies. But it is not my style. For me is a curvy body also hot, but if you gain more and more weight with every day there comes the moment, where it is to much. And in my eyes Lucy has achieved this moment yet. I accpet your opinion, but i donīt must share it. Everybody has his own ideal of beaut and this isnīt my ideal. For me she would be much more beautiful and healthy if she lost 10 or 15 kilo. Than she would be sure still curvy enough and more healthy.

Overweight is never good for your healthy. Underweight also, and yes, some of the glamour girls have underweight and need sure to gain weight. Some here are hard at the limit to underweight. A Rosie Jones or Kelly Hall sure looking not bad with some kilo more, maybe hotter than actually.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 574
Location: UK

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:03 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote


you can deffo be healthy and her weight...no issues there

would she have made it as a glam model at that weight a 5 years ago...never

but she is much closer to the average Uk woman's size....so nobody should be disgusted by it, its a healthy 26 yr old woman, enjoying herself
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO