Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Collett
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mandahuevos

Contributions: 609

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:52 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

mandahuevos

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:27 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

mandahuevos

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:26 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

mandahuevos

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:21 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

mandahuevos

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:52 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Lucy Collett - Topless For Page 3, Friday April 15

Bolton

Contributions: 4

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:54 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Wow....those latest Page 3 pics are epic!
Lucy's got some serious curves now Big Laugh
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Bolton wrote:
Wow....those latest Page 3 pics are epic!
Lucy's got some serious curves now Big Laugh

She does - wondering whether she is the heaviest Page 3 girl of all time? At 13 and a half stone, I can't think of any others who were remotely close!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

easily the heaviest but at least she is open about her weight and size...so many models either hide their weight or lie

she has just stopped all the silly dieting and its worrying to think how much dieting she muts have done to get so slim in her early career

( i remember claire from steps on CBB looked enormous, then i realised, thats her size, like so many women in the UK....too many have to go through endless crash diets to look emaciated..stay healthy i say)
mandahuevos

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:06 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:30 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

query is, would she have made it as a glam model at her current weight, rather than the slimline look she had 6-7 years ago?
Bolton

Contributions: 4

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
query is, would she have made it as a glam model at her current weight, rather than the slimline look she had 6-7 years ago?

Sadly Lucy probably wouldn't have.
The fact she is as popular as ever now (despite no longer being "slimline") is proof that she should have done though.
diokletija

Contributions: 46

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Lucy Collett - Page 3 (28th April 2016)

ashley19

Contributions: 179

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:27 am    Subject: Lucy Collett - Page 3 (7th June 2016) Reply with quote

mandahuevos

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:00 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

phantomas

Contributions: 334

Lucy CollettPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

I dont know about you guys, but I really enjoy watching Lucy Collett recently. She always was a good model, but now she is amazing, because she alone is the proof that women dont have to be skinny to be beautiful. She is, for what I know, the sole glam model from UK that embrace a curvy appearance. She deserve praise because she had a rough life and for many years she was confronted with fears because of her weight, she was obsessed to lose weight, and she did not fully recognize herself in her body. I think that she is a living,active pledge for a healthy image, for beautiful women, for natural women.

I'm just fascinated with her last sets. Take a look (and before judging just think if you really had a woman like this in your life or if you look all full of muscles and stuff):

This last pic is just mesmerizing for me: her eyes are wow! Great face, fab curvy body!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: