Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Collett
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 576

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:33 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

i do wonder about some posters in here...lucy is like a size 12-14....which isnt huge...she is just an average sized UK woman....not fat!
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:48 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Gokkunfan: F U C K Y O U again and your pretended "maturity". The facts of the case are like this: a model has gone curvy, or fat, or however the hell you wanna call it. And it's her right to do so, and you or me or anyone else have exactly zero say in the matter. You don't like her anymore? Fine. Don't look at her. But that doesn't give you the right to criticise her or her life choices. End of discussion.

The facts of the other case are like this: you submitted, without warning, pics to this forum hosted on a site that provided said pictures via malware. You had the option to choose a hosting site that doesn't do that, and yet you choose the malware injection site. Neither me, nor any other user is obligated to know anything about computer science to use this damn site; and that doesn't excuse your behaviour. That's like saying "I'm going to give you a burguer, but instead of putting your burguer in a plate I'm delivering the burguer inside a bomb, and f*ck you if you don't know how to disarm a bomb".

Those are facts. Distort them at your leisure, but they're still the truth.

And I'm not even going to dignify your mature comments about whom do I fap to with an answer. No matter how well you try to write, you're still an Censored .
mandahuevos

Contributions: 609

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:34 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Zoo

BritBabeFan

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:36 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

great pics...somehow her boobs always look buigger in zoo than they do online......that will be the last xmas themed shoot from a lads mag i think!

lads mag era is over 1994 (birth of loaded) to 2015 (death of zoo)

supplied some great totty over the years.....without them it would be just page 3 girls like in the 80s (fox,whittaker,lusardi)
Beerlover

Contributions: 1440

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:27 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Page 3, December 24, 2015

Vomit Vomit Vomit Thumb Down Thumb Down Thumb Down
Dizzler

Contributions: 39

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

She looks great. There's plenty of stick thing size zeros out there if that's more your thing. Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:59 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Lucy Collett, I believe, used to suffer from an eating disorder which progressed to the point of endangering her health before she managed to get free of it. She is to be applauded for putting that behind her and for becoming a live demonstration that a model does not have to be skinny as a rake to gain plenty of admirers.

Please do not dismiss the possibility of external sites hosting malware. It is a very common problem with file sharing sites. I think uploaded.net is usually safe, though I might be out of date. Gokkunfan, I have added you to the Uploaders group on this site.
BritBabeFan

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

lucy is lovely....she rocks
Bolton

Contributions: 4

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:42 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

A gorgeous pic from Lucy's most recent shoot.
Loving the curves....

lilmo89

Contributions: 45

Lucy CollettPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Bolton wrote:
A gorgeous pic from Lucy's most recent shoot.
Loving the curves....

Love Lucy's increasing weight and curves. She recently tweeted she now weighs 86kg (13st 7lb), and an instagram pic from Tutti Rouge Lingerie who she models for indicates her boobs are now 34GG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA9KFBCsyXL/

https://mobile.twitter.com/Lucy__Vixen/status/691934990335086595
BritBabeFan

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

wow....13stone....i thought she was curvy at 11stone....not sure how this will go down with the photographers who love emaciated boys
susaward75

Contributions: 20

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:33 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Lucy Collett - Page 3 - 8/2/2016

mandahuevos

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:28 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

mandahuevos

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:55 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

mandahuevos

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:41 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: