Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Collett
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dizzler

Contributions: 39

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Page 3 Photoshoot from November 1st.

phantomas

Contributions: 335

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Does anyone have seen her last set from her site? She is stuning!!! Absolute faboulos. These days Lucy and Stacey are just amazing. They look like any woman is suposed to look: curves, curves and curves... Smile))
Dizzler

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

From her Snapchat:

http://gfycat.com/HighThoroughAmericancrocodile
mandahuevos

Contributions: 609

Lucy CollettPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:27 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Topless ForPage 3, Sunday November 15

Dizzler

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:51 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Page 3 - November 29th Eek!

Last edited by Dizzler on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Dizzler wrote:
Page 3 - November 29th Eek!

Thumb Up! Spinning Eyes Silly
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

so thick n juicy
Dizzler

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:44 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Page 3 - 13/12/2015

2013arthus

Contributions: 180

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:24 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

Ain't she perfect?! Big Smile
Big soft body with awesome pair of boobs! heavenly!!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Lucy CollettPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:28 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

hubba.....love to hug that big soft body!
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:24 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

I've been collecting/viewing Lucy Collett for many years now, maybe more than most. I have pretty much her entire body of work, from Page 3, Nuts, her solo site, SuicideGirls, PinupWoW, and Zoo. She's one of the highlights of my collection. Lately, though, she appears to really be packing on immense quantities of fat. It's kind of interesting to see the progression through time:

Her weight gain has become so extreme that I've actually stopped collecting her website material, and unsubscribed from various Lucy Collett threads online. I like a woman with a bit of "curve" (fat), and prefer women to not be entirely rail thin or emaciated. But, Lucy has become a fatso in my viewpoint, and appears to not be attempting in the slightest to maintain a fit body. She can do whatever she wants, obviously, but as a professional model I would think physical fitness is one of the key requirements to maintaining a successful career and would be a priority; apparently not. Granted, there are people that enjoy watching overly fat humans pose nude, so I can't pretend to speak for everyone. Objectively, Lucy has gotten fatter, probably obese judging by her size and height.

Fatties with big tits are a dime a dozen. The magnificent thing about Lucy and many other models is the combination of large breasts with a thin body; high boob:abdomen ratio. The cherry on the cake is when the woman has a pretty face. Lucy had those three things, but is letting her body slide into immense fatness. She's by far the fattest of all the Page 3 girls at this point, and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't keep her on much longer, seeing as how she keeps gaining more, and more, and more weight.

The upside to a girl like this getting fatter is that her tits have probably gotten larger, or in the very least not shrunk.

As a side thought, think about a girl like Holly Peers, who's been modelling since 2009:
http://i.imgur.com/joDCbIh.jpg
Somehow she's managed to maintain her body size, whereas Lucy looks like she has a tire around her body and her thighs have grown to housewife proportions.

I'd still bang Lucy, but damn woman... exercise and lay off the ice cream! Wry
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy CollettPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:10 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

:censored: you and the horse you rode on in. She can do with her body whatever the hell she damn pleases.
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:31 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

You apparently have a difficult time reading and comprehending simple sentences (which doesn't surprise me, considering your previous history of being totally inept and clueless at using standard filehosts, then whining like an infant because of your own very immense ineptitude.) I had already stated exactly what you said. So you either didn't read fully what I typed, or you don't comprehend what you read. I'm guessing the former. Either way, nothing I said was false. So, you must be upset by the truth. How sad, for you, to be so upset by the truth being stated.

The pictures speak for themselves. You don't have to act upset because I state some human got fat. I realize you probably masturbate to her, and I just called her fat, and on some primitive level you think I just insulted you (by pointing out one of your fap-objects is now exceedingly fat), but it shows an incredible lack of maturity on your part to get upset and start cursing just because I stated facts about a girl, a nude model; she's known for her body, though, and now has become incredibly fat (aka curvy.) If this discussion about nude models and their ever-increasing body weight upsets you, maybe you'd be better off doing something else, somewhere else. Apparently people discussing things openly and honestly on a discussion board upsets you.

Perhaps when you mature a bit more you'll learn to embrace objective factual criticism and critiques. Or, perhaps when you mature a bit more you'll be able to actually formulate a substantive argument of your own, and actually contribute to a discussion, instead of sounding merely like a whining, upset, and desperately immature internet user.

Big Laugh
Beerlover

Contributions: 1439

Lucy CollettPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

She looks more like a red walrus than a sexy women. Sorry, she is really toooooo big.
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Lucy CollettPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:13 am    Subject: Lucy Collett Reply with quote

I'm personally a big fan of Lucy and her curves. It's just down to personal preferences and obviously your gonna get people saying that they are not a fan of her curves and people saying they are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: