Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:37 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

Lucy was in attendance at the awards last night. She looked amazing as you can see from the picture. Slightly daring low cut classic black dress. The award show is broadcast on Sky1 on Sunday 8th of March at 4pm

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:37 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

Teehee you posted while I was photoshopping pics from this Hehe Haven't found any HQ ones yet but that's not to say there won't be any...

Once again we see Lucy's inimitable sense of style in action Big Smile she looks superb in that dress, she wears it with a class that no other woman could achieve Big Smile

paulb11 wrote:
The award show is broadcast on Sky1 on Sunday 8th of March at 4pm

...and you may be assured that any Lucy content will be uploaded to this site ASAP Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:45 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:55 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

Video of Lucy's arrival - unfortunately rather rubbish quality:

lucy-pinder-childrens-champions-2009-arrival.avi 4.7MB

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:11 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:23 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

Wehey got some great big high-res ones Big Grin

I particularly like the fourth one...

Clicky piccies:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:24 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

...Aaaand some more high-res ones Big Grin

Just look at these pics. Waah Lucy what are you doing... Cloud 9 Thud
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:51 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
paulb11 wrote:
The award show is broadcast on Sky1 on Sunday 8th of March at 4pm

...and you may be assured that any Lucy content will be uploaded to this site ASAP Wink

...well...

that was a flat bust (if you'll pardon the expression) Sad
paulb11

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:57 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

Yeah 2 tiny glimpses of Lucy, I think. I was actually watching the show more than out for Lucy, all of the winners certainly deserve all the praise they were given. It is a shame that their stories and others like them don't get more press coverage than some of the dross on the front pages.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:09 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

I agree... there were some remarkable tales, especially the chap who saved the little girl's life who had been stabbed. It should have been on BBC1 not restricted to Murdoch's empire.
paulb11

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:15 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

Did you make a vid of Lucy's Brief appearance? I have done one can upload it if you want.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:22 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

I'm just poking through the recording now - didn't see everything properly on the original because I was round someone else's house to use his kit (not having Sky myself) and we were talking much of the time, plus the sun was shining straight on the screen. I've got a couple of seconds of Lucy clapping about 40 minutes in, is that the bit you meant?
paulb11

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:27 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

About 2 seconds of her in the background clapping about, and then later about another 2 seconds of the camera only on her face as she listens to the Torvil and Dean introduce the winner.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:38 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

Yep. Got those, thanks... will have them up shortly (I'm having my tea while I'm doing this Smile)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:07 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

Erm. Be interested to see your clapping bit because I've lost mine... no idea what happened there!

Here's the shot of Lucy's face... with video, FWIW... right click, save as:

lucy-pinder-childrens-champions.avi 0.2MB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: