Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:13 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

Ok, here you go, the clip also includes the segment you posted

http://rapidshare.com/files/206871870/lpawardsshort.avi
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cy0jm5
2mb
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:23 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

Cheers. I think I must just have kept blinking at the wrong moment Hehe Such a shame they didn't get her to present one of the awards...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:41 am    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

...Three more pics from this have turned up, they're not very good ones but they are new... even the red (well, green) carpet one, we haven't quite seen that before Smile

I don't normally bother with the back-of-the-car ones at these events because the "lighting" and angle etc. usually make them not worth bothering with, but this is a rare one where Lucy actually looks quite sexy.

...And we've also got one more HQ which is just lovely Big Smile Lucy's classic incipient smile Cloud 9

Clicky piccy:

...Done a tar.gz archive of all the pics - the ten HQs and all the others - plus both my videos. Not paulb's yet. May I put that in?

lucy-pinder-childrens-champions-2009.tar.gz 14MB

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:33 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

Some more of these have turned up! Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:21 am    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

Someone has called my attention to the videos mentioned in this thread having been deleted off rapidshare for inactivity.

I've now fixed that, they're now on this site Smile

As mentioned originally the first one is poor quality and the second one is really short, but here they are, hope you enjoy them Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Childrens Champions 2009 awards - Arrival

Video: Lucy Pinder - Childrens Champions 2009 awards - Ceremony

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4thPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:44 pm    Subject: Lucy attends Childrens Champions Awards March 4th Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: