Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

lucy at disneyland usa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EVISU

Contributions: 383

lucy at disneyland usaPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:02 pm    Subject: lucy at disneyland usa Reply with quote

google (chris evans disneyland mystery brunette) 2 new pictures there
Marty

Contributions: 562

lucy at disneyland usaPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:39 pm    Subject: lucy at disneyland usa Reply with quote

Crikey! Captain America himself Smile
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

lucy at disneyland usaPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:06 am    Subject: lucy at disneyland usa Reply with quote

she better watch out for the measles!! Headache Nuts
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

lucy at disneyland usaPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:42 am    Subject: lucy at disneyland usa Reply with quote

Note to any idiotic tabloid reporters and other dumb gossip merchants who may read this: NO THEY WERE NOT ON A "DATE". Just because someone happens to go somewhere with someone else does not mean they're actually "going out". It may be the default assumption by the mong press but it isn't the case in real life, any more than it is for people you actually know rather than just reporting on. This article even admits that "Chris Evans and the lucky girl were reportedly not overly romantic with one another" but still persists in making unsubstantiated assumptions. Roll Eyes

And one with Stephanie Siadatan, who was apparently also there, but was not included in the pics...

Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

lucy at disneyland usaPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:34 pm    Subject: lucy at disneyland usa Reply with quote

Typical. I see that the Daily Mail is again having trouble recognising people when they have their clothes on... Wink

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2910386/Happiest-Date-Earth-Chris-Evans-enjoys-Disneyland-thrill-ride-mystery-woman.html
timeleaper

Contributions: 64

lucy at disneyland usaPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:08 am    Subject: lucy at disneyland usa Reply with quote

I met Chris and worked with him... dead serious.
In my opinion he is a little prick, he didn't say one word to the guys he was working only inches away from on set and walked by with his head down ... he is really scrawny too. The cap movie is cgi and tricks you to think he is decent build. I'd like to see his ass kicked for being with Lucy, she deserves better! I'd be happy to see her with Channing or a Kenau Reeves type good guy or myself of couse. Just my thoughts .
PS I never wrote this......this is between us lucy fans...
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

lucy at disneyland usaPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:27 pm    Subject: lucy at disneyland usa Reply with quote

I'm wondering if this is some kind of business with pleasure meeting among actors/agents. After all, before this, Lucy was only 3 degrees of separation from Chris Evans:

Lucy was in THE SEVENTEENTH KIND with Tony Curran
Tony Curran was in THE PILLARS OF THE EARTH with Hayley Atwell
Hayley Atwell was in CAPTAIN AMERICA with Chris Evans

Would be nice if Lucy had done a Playboy shoot whilst she had been in LA too but I suppose that's asking a bit much Wink
snowflake

Contributions: 663

lucy at disneyland usaPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:55 pm    Subject: lucy at disneyland usa Reply with quote

Pinderlust, it's possible that there's 0 degree of separation because I think to know that some parts of Captain America, Avengers and Avengers2 were filmed in Pinewood and Shepperton Studios, London. So Chris Evans spent many days in London...

I find very doubtfull the too perfect position of the photographer...

Scratch Chin
Nick

Contributions: 31

lucy at disneyland usaPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder and Daniel Hooper Reply with quote

I live near Boston, MA and am therefore out of the loop on UK news. Does anyone know if Lucy Pinder and her long term boyfriend Daniel Hooper are still together? I thought they were living together. Did they recently break up? Any speculation why? Other that the Daily Mail article and photos has there been any articles about Lucy and Chris Evans? I saw in the photos that Lucy's good friend Stephanie Siadatan was her wingman at Disneyland. Find it hard to believe that Lucy would meet Chris Evans if she and Daniel Hooper are still together because she strikes me as very loyal and would never meet another man if she was in a committed long term relationship.
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

lucy at disneyland usaPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:52 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder and Daniel Hooper Reply with quote

Nick wrote:
I live near Boston, MA and am therefore out of the loop on UK news. Does anyone know if Lucy Pinder and her long term boyfriend Daniel Hooper are still together? I thought they were living together. Did they recently break up? Any speculation why? Other that the Daily Mail article and photos has there been any articles about Lucy and Chris Evans? I saw in the photos that Lucy's good friend Stephanie Siadatan was her wingman at Disneyland. Find it hard to believe that Lucy would meet Chris Evans if she and Daniel Hooper are still together because she strikes me as very loyal and would never meet another man if she was in a committed long term relationship.

Most likely Lucy and Daniel are still together but I think its best we stay out of Lucy's personal life. She said she values her private life that's why she rarely mentions her boyfriend and family.
Nick

lucy at disneyland usaPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:45 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder and Daniel Hooper Reply with quote

Melcin114 wrote:

Most likely Lucy and Daniel are still together but I think its best we stay out of Lucy's personal life. She said she values her private life that's why she rarely mentions her boyfriend and family.

Melcin114 Does it seem normal for a 31 year old woman as drop dead gorgeous as Lucy Pinder to be in a monogamous relationship since age 18 and to be living with her boyfriend for some time to either not get engaged or married. Seems to me that Lucy has given the message to all men that she is off the market and has a fella up until now. The fact that she met up with Stepanie Siadatan, one of her closest friends, at Disneyland, to meet Chris Evans tells me that something has changed in her relationship with Mr. Hooper. Not sure who initiated the get together, Chris Evans or one of Lucy's BFF's but based on her body language and Evans checking out her backside seems to me she is no longer in a committed relationship. Also, she is a very modest person unlike her model persona. She made sure to cover up all skin except her face.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

lucy at disneyland usaPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:30 pm    Subject: lucy at disneyland usa Reply with quote

I must point out that we don't talk about Lucy's private life on here, because it is, well, private. As Melcin114 says.

Also, as I pointed out earlier, it is not reasonable to jump to the conclusion that just because two people form part of the same party to visit something they must automatically be "going out". That isn't how things happen in everyday life with people you actually know, and it is no different for people you don't know, even if they are famous enough for some nosey bugger to be following them round with a camera.

Yes, the way Lucy dresses day to day is nothing like what she does in the studio. Here she is at a Nuts PA wearing almost exactly the same kind of thing Smile

Anyway, here are some more photos from Disneyland, even if they are a bit repetitive and unclear. Thanks to Snowflake for digging these up Thumb Up!

Nick

lucy at disneyland usaPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:30 pm    Subject: Dating Status Reply with quote

I agree with you that her real personality is 180 degrees from the glamour model she is in work photos. She dresses very conservatively no skin display and calls no attention to herself. She also prefers to go makeup free and has a healthy girl next door look about her. While Ms. Pinder is still doing the calendar I detect a change. The 2015 calendar was fully clothed and was still spectacular. Now that Nuts is gone seems she has decided to focus her energy on acting. Just wondering if her future plans include Daniel Hoopet because it seems that their relationship has changed. One final point how can you have a forum about Ms. Pinder and not mention who she is dating. Just sayin.
snowflake

lucy at disneyland usaPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:55 pm    Subject: lucy at disneyland usa Reply with quote

Lucy was officialy with Mr Hooper at least until 2014. But this is her private life.

Next, this meeting with Chris Evans is far to be proved as a love dating. It seems that imagination and sensation are more rapid than the reason!
I prefer to see that Lucy is bulding a new professional relation-ship in rapport with actress career.

Magazine are not allowed to show paparazzi shoot excepted if they don't fear a trial, or excepted if the celebrity's agent is Ok... Plus Splash News had the means to find quickly who were this mystery woman. Plus Lucy wasn't forced to show in Instagram the place were she was i.e. Disneyland...

In fact, it's possible that she were used in that Hollywood play, aware or not - the unsane relation between stars and paparazzi. So it's like if it was a half professional dating! Hehe
snowflake

lucy at disneyland usaPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:57 am    Subject: lucy at disneyland usa Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
... After all, before this, Lucy was only 3 degrees of separation from Chris Evans:

... And I forgot one thing: Lucy retweeted Chris Evans the 9 october 2013.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: