Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy article on Maxim website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy article on Maxim websitePosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:53 am    Subject: Lucy article on Maxim website Reply with quote

A new article featuring Lucy has appeared on the Maxim website Big Smile

Such a shame this magazine is no longer publishing...

Bit of an odd article, it consists of a mish-mash of random and mostly rather old Lucy quotes from a variety of mostly non-Maxim sources...

Maxim article wrote:
Lucy Pinder on showing her nipples
“People always thought that the "no nipples" thing was either a marketing ploy or my moral stance but, in truth, it was because of the way I was discovered on a beach. It was all a bit sudden, and the idea of getting them out straight away was a bit daunting. I've wanted to do it for ages but, because I'd become known for not getting them out, it just kind of stayed that way. I couldn't wait to get them out though!”

Lucy Pinder on hiding the goods
“It's been so frustrating not being able to go topless when I'm abroad, just in case someone's there with a camera.”

Lucy Pinder on professional compliments
“When a fellow glamour model has got a good pair and she gives you a compliment, it's nice because you think "Well, you've got good ones too".

Lucy Pinder on the bottom bits
"I prefer little hotpant-like shorts, but I wear thongs too."

Lucy Pinder on fake boobs
"When I first started modeling people would say mine were fake, which was annoying but also a bit of a compliment, because if they look good enough to be fake they must be OK."

...er... Lucy, what the...? "Good enough to be fake"??? Confused This quote has baffled me for years... it's the other way round, it's incredibly rare (and expensive) for fake boobs to look good enough to be real. I can only think of about one example Smile Lucy's boobs may look big enough to be fake - especially to ignorant Americans who think all large boobs are fake - but they look far too good for anyone with half a brain cell to think they were fake! Big Grin

Though I suppose there is the point that it's largely Lucy herself who has destroyed the previously-existing expectation of glamour models having fake boobs... Wink

Maxim article (continued) wrote:
Lucy Pinder on her nipples (again)
“I've heard people say, "Lucy Pinder doesn't have any nipples, she has three, they're both inverted" and all that. But I can safely say that they're a pretty normal pair of nipples and are really rather nice.”

Lucy Pinder on vibrators
“Vibrators are no substitute for the real thing, so don’t worry boys!”

Lucy Pinder on Bond girls
“Bond girls just get shagged and die. I want to be a villain!”

Accompanying the article we have two videos - the Maxim "wet" shoot and one of the videos for Lucy's "personal glamour history" feature from Nuts (there are two; here is the other one).

And also this rather lovely pic Big Smile always liked this one... clicky piccy:

patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy article on Maxim websitePosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:07 am    Subject: Re: Lucy article on Maxim website Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

And also this rather lovely pic Big Smile always liked this one... clicky piccy:

Thumb Up! me too
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy article on Maxim websitePosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:52 am    Subject: Maxim Site Reply with quote

Just got my newsletter, had lucy on it
Thought ill link you guys Smile

http://www.maxim.co.uk/girls/celebrity/18787/lucy_pinder.html?CMP=NLC-Newsletters&uid=199d532d5e19df9f7e3fa7bce378476a
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: