Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy and Michelle
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:07 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Found these in my collection..don't know if they have been posted here before or in this size

kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:22 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

lovely pics sb , haven't seen those pics for ages Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Big Smile
sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:09 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

found some more ..Lucy has one of the nicest bums and yet not enough attention is paid to it..would love to see a photoshoot where the focus is on the bum instead of the boobs for a change

enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:08 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

By the way, I've got all these in a clippings pack, which runs from 2003 - to about 2006. I forgot about it completley - it's in my sailors chest!

As I've just split up with my partner & I'll be getting a Dad flat - I might be getting rid of it, or putting them on my wall, lol Wry

This was the golden age of Lucy & Michelle, when I used to skip to the newsagents to buy Nuts every Tuesday! Those were the days.. Grandad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:55 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

enigmatic319 wrote:
By the way, I've got all these in a clippings pack, which runs from 2003 - to about 2006. I forgot about it completley - it's in my sailors chest!

As I've just split up with my partner & I'll be getting a Dad flat - I might be getting rid of it, or putting them on my wall, lol Wry

Sorry to hear that Sad

But whatever you do, don't get rid of your clippings - you will regret that forever Wink The wall is definitely the preferable option!

sexybeast wrote:
Lucy has one of the nicest bums and yet not enough attention is paid to it..would love to see a photoshoot where the focus is on the bum instead of the boobs for a change

Very true... And not photoshopped to make it bigger either, as they too often do... it's being slim and elegant that is the reason for Lucy's bum being such a good feature Smile

sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:30 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

some more LUCY-MICHELLE pics but they are really small in size and watermarked...maybe Pigeon can do something with them..he is a wizard at that sort of thing

Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:50 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Gah, she has such perfect legs.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:05 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Yes... there aren't enough pictures which show Lucy's legs off properly either, far too often they cut off half way down and deny us one of Lucy's most notable features...

Watermarks now gone... popstar ones are a bit tricky because I don't have a good mask, but on the other hand Jens's habit of photoshopping everything to death can actually be an advantage, as there is no texture to preserve.
sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:09 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

that she does..but i have a new obsession..Lucy's bum..and what a wonderful bum to be obsessed about..but more than anything else i think it has lots to do with how nice the person is whom u choose to make the object of ur affection and admiration..i'm sure we have all seen better faces and bodies(not me though..can't remember anything before Lucy Big Grin )but its the perfect blend of great looks and being a genuinely nice person that make her irresistable
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:20 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
i'm sure we have all seen better faces and bodies

I certainly haven't!

sexybeast wrote:
but its the perfect blend of great looks and being a genuinely nice person that make her irresistable

Spot on. The first isn't worth anything without the second...
sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:06 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:59 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:01 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

good finds sb , had never seen the 2nd one before and 3rd one's made me go weak at the knees Big Smile Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:49 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Watermarks removed...

(wipes sweat from brow)

(has cup of tea)

Smile

...There's another pic from the shoot featured in sexybeast's 5:06am post here, along with a couple more Lucy and Michelle pics Smile
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy and MichellePosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:05 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

are there any more of the pictures of lucy with the bangs? i know there are some on her official website but i haven't seen any like the one of her laying down

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: