Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy and Michelle
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:46 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

enigmatic319 wrote:
This thread has upset me - we'll never see this calibre of pics again! Lucy & Michelle are like a celestial event, that occurs once every 250,000 years..

N no puns about "heavenly bodies.."

Weep Weep Weep

RockyMoney wrote:
They are the gods of beauty, simply the best

Oh I dunno... Wink

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:01 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Yes Pigeon I understand your disagreement but when you think about it Lucy and Michelle were in it together near enough from the start and we were able to see there success and popularity together grow. That's why L & M will always be the best pairing in my eyes. It's a shame they still aren't doing it anymore, that last Maxim shoot they did together was a happy, yet very sad moment for us fans and Lucy and Michelle I'm sure. But it's almost definate that they still hang around with each other etc. Request- can someone post the last known pic of Lucy and Michelle together (off shoot) to honor them? Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:34 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

I guess the thing is for me that Michelle's accent and the shape of her face both remind me of someone I would prefer to forget... Wry

Whereas Malene is just Malene, she's sweet and she cracks me up Big Grin

As for the most recent "candid" of Lucy and Michelle I have no idea... but I'd guess this one is fairly recent because of Michelle's ring:

These ones aren't, they're four years old now...

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:29 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:13 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:10 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Hey Pigeon u beat me to that pic..just found it and was going to upload it..but i guess u'r the fastest gun in the west Smile ..do u have any more pics from the afghanistan visit..this is the only one i'v ever seen..and Sammy braddy n Sophie howard were there too..i have those but need HR ones..so if anyone can help me with Sammy pics...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:35 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

I don't have any more I'm afraid, there aren't any others where that one came from and while I have on odd occasions happened across others I haven't bothered to keep them...
sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:10 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:13 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

I just love that tiny pink skirt plus boots combination Lucy has in those Max Power PA pics Cloud 9
sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:27 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

me too..me too Big Smile ...and all the pics i'v posted here are for one reason only...LUCY PINDER...the fact that Michelle too is a part of them is really of no cosequence to me Hehe
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:23 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Sexybeast tell me you have more of those pics you just posted of Lucy in the black dress
sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:33 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

sorry but i don't Sad ....was hoping one of u guys would
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:56 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:38 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:24 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: