Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy and Michelle
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:20 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Yes it did seem like a good thread to start off, nice to know it was appreciated SB
vzok

Contributions: 78

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:10 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Fixed that dodgy Max Power scan Smile

Thanks for fixing it - looks great now
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:44 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:58 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

P, any chance you could do your thing with those shower pics, i've been after decent copies of those without the dodgy fold and staple marks Thumb Up!
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:35 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

I think these have been posted before but not as HQ Smoking

sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:50 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Great pics Patriot Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:49 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
P, any chance you could do your thing with those shower pics, i've been after decent copies of those without the dodgy fold and staple marks Thumb Up!

Sure... once I've cured my computer of its recently-acquired habit of locking up solid two minutes after opening a pic... even taking the watermark off the pic sexybeast posted last night took several hours and lots of very rude words Sad

Great work with the "at home" pics Thumb Up!
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:09 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

OMG Thud
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:15 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
patriot wrote:

Sure... once I've cured my computer of its recently-acquired habit of locking up solid two minutes after opening a pic... even taking the watermark off the pic sexybeast posted last night took several hours and lots of very rude words Sad

Done Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:44 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Found this pic of L and M together so i thought id share it with u guys
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:51 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Reminds me of this... Hehe

Video: Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh - Max Power 2004 DVD

RockyMoney

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:59 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Yeah it reminded me of that to, aah those were the days, its hard to explain. it just seemed different back then than it is now.
sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:24 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:10 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

This thread has upset me - we'll never see this calibre of pics again! Lucy & Michelle are like a celestial event, that occurs once every 250,000 years..

N no puns about "heavenly bodies.."

Weep Weep Weep
RockyMoney

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:16 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

They are the gods of beauty, simply the best
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: