Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy and Michelle
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:27 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:21 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Awesome P Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:28 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

I'd love to see an up-to-date candid pic of Lucy & Michelle together after all this time but I doubt it's going to happen Cry
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:33 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

im with you rocky. considering they were the dynamic glamour duo for a number of years it always seemed odd to me that when Michelle retired its like she vanished off the earth and theres been no mention of her by Lucy or any other model. a new candid would be a dream.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:55 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

No she tried to make a brief comeback first. Which she found like many before her was going to be hard after having a baby and that the glamour world had moved on as it does with any model.

Michelle then settled into been a mother for a bit and now is trying to go back to singing.

I think the reason not many mention Michelle is simple really. They now have a private relationship with her. As she is no longer modelling. She they just keep things quiet for that reason. Lucy has said before when asked about Michelle....She is well and I speak to her when I can.
sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:52 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Last i heard just when she was trying to make a comeback she got pregnant again..Don't know if its true..but it could be..and that would explain a lot about why she has completely given up modelling
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:02 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:

I think the reason not many mention Michelle is simple really. They now have a private relationship with her. As she is no longer modelling. She they just keep things quiet for that reason. Lucy has said before when asked about Michelle....She is well and I speak to her when I can.
Good points Thumb Up!. I still have some hope that they will mention each other on twitter in the future. Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:36 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:40 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

where'd you find them?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:50 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

One of these lucky finds that popped up by chance when I was googling for something completely different Smile
Dionysus

Contributions: 47

Lucy and MichellePosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:38 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

How I miss Lucy & Michelle together in photoshoots. The most beautiful brunette and blonde together in one photo. Couldn't beat it.
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:01 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dionysus

Contributions: 47

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:24 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
One of these lucky finds that popped up by chance when I was googling for something completely different Smile

You found the pics Googling for Monty Python? Hehe

Stop that! It's silly. Let's have something decent, and military.
sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:32 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Actually he was googling for discipline, armed forces..but what it threw up was what keeps the discipline in our armed forces..so long live LUCY for keeping our young, reluctant and unnecassarily-sacrificial military boys alive Smile Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:13 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Speaking of military, I was googling for Nobby's Piles the other day and ended up reading some chap's account of his time in the trenches in WW1 Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: