Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy and Michelle
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:53 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Am i the only one who thinks this is kinda funny...a Lucy vs Keeley argument on Lucy's forum Thumb Up!...go on then...don't let me stop u
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:20 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

No argument from me, just saying how I feel. Smile
sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:08 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Just kidding my friend Wink ...u go right ahead and do whatever feels right..won't stop me from having fun at ur expense Hehe
Chris

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:17 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Whatever floats your boat.
sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:33 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy and MichellePosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:13 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Am i the only one who thinks this is kinda funny...a Lucy vs Keeley argument on Lucy's forum Thumb Up!...go on then...don't let me stop u

It's a pretty one-sided argument though Smile ...as well it might be!
vzok

Contributions: 78

Lucy and MichellePosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:58 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

tford wrote:
gokkunfan wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

Thanks for all the photos !

It's strange to look at these old pics and see Michelle Marsh&Lucy Pinder in the front of this photoshoot as the stars, while Keeley Hazel sits idly in the background, out of focus and out of the limelight. She's on the very left side of the photo. This is strange, for two reasons:

1) Keeley would later go on to be arguably more popular than either of Michelle or Lucy ever were or are individually (although Keeley doesn't seem to be producing any new photoshoots/videos in a LONG time, while Lucy still is)

2) Keeley is obviously more physically and facially beautiful than either Michelle or Lucy

I know I'll catch extreme flack for the 2nd comment, but I do not mention it to enrage anyone. I still think Lucy is hot, just not quite as hot or beautiful as Keeley Hazel. Keeley has a cuter face, much like a supermodel from Sports Illustrated or Victorias Secret. Lucy has more of a look that is primarily salvaged by her huge tits and make-up cosmetics (+ airbrushing).

Keeley is nowhere near the beauty of Lucy Pinder.

I'm sure this isn't the best place to find unbiased opinion on Lucy vs Keeley, but I'd have to say that in this photo Keeley doesn't look in top form. I'm trying to be kind here. Who is the girl next to Keeley?
Chris

Lucy and MichellePosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:57 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

It's not exactly the most flattering picture of her, but she's got a cute outfit on. Smile
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:38 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

lucy absolutely looks different,not a biased opinion but what is real is being shown.just look at keeley,she even looks no better than the other scattered models here.a big differene is between lucy and keeley. Wink
Chris

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:01 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

No argument there! However, Lucy and Michelle are in the center of the photograph and are wearing rather bright outfits, making them stand out more so than the other models. Big Smile

The blonde in the light green dress stands out to me, too, but it's not her looks.
vzok

Contributions: 78

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:11 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Some promo appearances

sexybeast

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

nice Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:59 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

redhawk

Contributions: 274

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:15 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

spick and span photos then outside studios its most welcome Thumb Up!
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:02 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

love these candid's pigeon Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: