Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy and Michelle
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:11 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Ive got a question: In the last pic of Lucy from those DS scans, has a photo shopper just made it look like Lucy's bum is on show or is it actually hers? Its been done before like in this pic!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:44 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

It's the usual photoshop-the-knickers-off trick Smile

Not that hard when it's only a little thong strap to remove...
vzok

Contributions: 78

Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:32 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
It's the usual photoshop-the-knickers-off trick Smile

Not that hard when it's only a little thong strap to remove...

... and to think they get paid too
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:42 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

i can c the slight blur top of the bum
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:34 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Thanks to vzok for some more scans Smile I'm afraid some of the originals were a bit past redemption, but I've tried to do what I can...

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:30 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:52 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Just out of common interest, what does Michelle do these days?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:55 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/buy-your-lingerie-from-michelle-t210.html Smile
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:13 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

thanks for the pics pigeon and to vzok for the scans Thumb Up! , there must be thousand's of pics we will never get to see from these sets because the star would only pick one or two for a feature Weep
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:35 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

The best modeling duo ever.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:27 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Been reminded of the existence of these pics by the use of a crop of one of them on that flipping fake facebook page...

...Why is it that it's always the first one rather than the last one that gets passed around, when it's the last one that is definitely better...?
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:15 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

nice pics pigeon Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:16 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

Thanks for all the photos !

It's strange to look at these old pics and see Michelle Marsh&Lucy Pinder in the front of this photoshoot as the stars, while Keeley Hazel sits idly in the background, out of focus and out of the limelight. She's on the very left side of the photo. This is strange, for two reasons:

1) Keeley would later go on to be arguably more popular than either of Michelle or Lucy ever were or are individually (although Keeley doesn't seem to be producing any new photoshoots/videos in a LONG time, while Lucy still is)

2) Keeley is obviously more physically and facially beautiful than either Michelle or Lucy

I know I'll catch extreme flack for the 2nd comment, but I do not mention it to enrage anyone. I still think Lucy is hot, just not quite as hot or beautiful as Keeley Hazel. Keeley has a cuter face, much like a supermodel from Sports Illustrated or Victorias Secret. Lucy has more of a look that is primarily salvaged by her huge tits and make-up cosmetics (+ airbrushing).

Keeley is nowhere near the beauty of Lucy Pinder.
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:37 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

matter of personal choice,no offence but no glamour model seems to be in the vicinity somewhere around lucy.lucy is the best!
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:51 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Not really sure who I like best. I like both Keeley and Lucy for different reasons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: