Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy and Michelle
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:05 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Thanks for the support/confirmation Poggy Big Smile

...On a sort-of related topic: I am most pleased to be able to announce something which I think we will all be unreservedly glad to hear. (Particularly so in my case, having spent today trying to get my computer working again after my root filesystem died in the night, it's great to receive some compensatory good news!)

And the news is? Lucy definitely does not do the lip treatments any more Thumb Up!

So those of you who didn't believe me when I said "it's just the poses, check the videos/candids for the real story"... check them again Hehe
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:00 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

cool
vzok

Contributions: 78

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:00 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

manstyle12

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:18 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

cool BOOB on BOOB
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:48 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

vzok

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:28 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Anyone got any others like this one?

Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy and MichellePosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:08 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Lucy looks amazing in the "Blondes vs. Brunettes" advert. I sure hope there are more. Big Laugh
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:17 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Thanks for all the photos !

It's strange to look at these old pics and see Michelle Marsh&Lucy Pinder in the front of this photoshoot as the stars, while Keeley Hazel sits idly in the background, out of focus and out of the limelight. She's on the very left side of the photo. This is strange, for two reasons:

1) Keeley would later go on to be arguably more popular than either of Michelle or Lucy ever were or are individually (although Keeley doesn't seem to be producing any new photoshoots/videos in a LONG time, while Lucy still is)

2) Keeley is obviously more physically and facially beautiful than either Michelle or Lucy

I know I'll catch extreme flack for the 2nd comment, but I do not mention it to enrage anyone. I still think Lucy is hot, just not quite as hot or beautiful as Keeley Hazel. Keeley has a cuter face, much like a supermodel from Sports Illustrated or Victorias Secret. Lucy has more of a look that is primarily salvaged by her huge tits and make-up cosmetics (+ airbrushing).
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:35 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Unquestionably that comment is hardly going to find much by way of agreement on a forum dedicated to Lucy... and certainly not from me.

A major part of Lucy's attraction in physical terms is that her face is naturally beautiful and does not need treatment either with makeup or with photoshop; indeed she is notable for being just as beautiful out of the studio as in it, and most of the active members of this forum have agreed at one time or another that photoshopping Lucy has a negative effect, not a positive one.

It is also beyond question that while it is Lucy's boobs that first attracted the Star's attention and indeed - along with Michelle's - were responsible for a major shift of focus in glamour modelling from fake to real boobs, she could still have been just as much of a success had she had average-sized boobs purely on facial beauty alone. Her classy look is unique, and had she had average-sized boobs and still had the luck to be noticed she would still have precipitated such a shift in focus in glamour modelling, only it would have been of a different type - to greater emphasis on facial beauty.

And to consider Lucy only in terms of her boobs is to ignore by far the larger part of her talent. As I and many others have said many a time, Lucy is far more than a pair of boobs; were that not the case this site would not exist, among many other consequences.

As for my opinion of KH, I find her face gives me the creeps and her peculiar-shaped boobs are far from attractive... she is way below Lucy's class.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:27 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Yeah, idkw but I find Keeleys nipples strange! I think it's the colour of them. Lucys got so much more than just the looks to, as Pigeon said she's got talent and class.
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:27 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Unquestionably that comment is hardly going to find much by way of agreement on a forum dedicated to Lucy... and certainly not from me.

A major part of Lucy's attraction in physical terms is that her face is naturally beautiful and does not need treatment either with makeup or with photoshop; indeed she is notable for being just as beautiful out of the studio as in it, and most of the active members of this forum have agreed at one time or another that photoshopping Lucy has a negative effect, not a positive one.

It is also beyond question that while it is Lucy's boobs that first attracted the Star's attention and indeed - along with Michelle's - were responsible for a major shift of focus in glamour modelling from fake to real boobs, she could still have been just as much of a success had she had average-sized boobs purely on facial beauty alone. Her classy look is unique, and had she had average-sized boobs and still had the luck to be noticed she would still have precipitated such a shift in focus in glamour modelling, only it would have been of a different type - to greater emphasis on facial beauty.

And to consider Lucy only in terms of her boobs is to ignore by far the larger part of her talent. As I and many others have said many a time, Lucy is far more than a pair of boobs; were that not the case this site would not exist, among many other consequences.

As for my opinion of KH, I find her face gives me the creeps and her peculiar-shaped boobs are far from attractive... she is way below Lucy's class.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/36000/Keeley-Hazell-Martin-Short-36082.jpg ? Hehe
manstyle12

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:20 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

does anyone like sophie howard then
vzok

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:00 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

I think for me Lucy and Michelle are both favourites of mine, and Sophie is one of the few who might be close to them.
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:27 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

manstyle12 wrote:
does anyone like sophie howard then

Yup love her Thumb Up! Cloud 9
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy and MichellePosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:59 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

they act like they want to you know and i just want to know why???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: