Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy and Michelle
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:47 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Smile

Last edited by Chris on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:41 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

The bras do enhance the apparent size of her boobs though Smile I remember when Lucy's first topless shoot came out and they didn't seem to be as big as I'd been expecting Hehe
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy and MichellePosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:25 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

i prefere her topless as most probly do hey at least im telling the truth
Chris

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:07 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:21 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Her areolas seem to me to be a slightly different shape in every shoot... I blame it on differing applications of photoshop Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:36 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

I wish nuts would leave Lucy's body alone, her body is brilliant and should remain untampered by digital enhancement. They even remove her dimples to some degree!
Chris

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:14 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:17 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

ROFL

Don't see what else it can be though... if it was a genuine change in Lucy's body it would show some progression over time, but instead the degree of ovality seems to be pretty random and isn't even consistent between different pics in the same shoot. Some pics indeed her actual nipples are vertically elongated... now that absolutely has to be a dodgy photoshop.

They do that sort of silly stuff all the time, I can think of at least two pics where they distorted the outline of Lucy's figure - and she was standing in front of tiles/brickwork, the distortion extended to the grout/mortar lines, and they didn't bother to put the wavy lines straight again. Subtle it was not. Useful, though, because it meant I could use the lines as a guide to try and put Lucy back to her natural shape Big Grin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:15 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Someone should upload 2 pics side by side each other just to show how much they change Lucy's areolas.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:54 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Here's a couple to start with...

First pic, Lucy's right boob, areola pretty round if not mathematically circular Smile Second pic, areola elongated, diagonal and pointed at the top!

First pic, tiny areolas. Second pic, great big ones...

Compare with both above pairs. In respect of the first pair, same shoot (different part thereof), greatly different roundness. In respect of the second pair, both pics of Lucy on her back (ish), greatly different size...

pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:04 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:21 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

I think most of it's the studios themselves doing it. Seems pretty well all photographers do it, each in their own style... Jens is the worst offender, he loves making Lucy look like she's made of plastic, but it's extremely rare to find pics that haven't had it done whether they've been published in the magazines or not. In terms of publications doing it themselves, it's the Star who really have a place in the hall of infamy... all that messing with Lucy's eyes, for a start (and everyone else's too, come to that).
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:26 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I can think of at least two pics where they distorted the outline of Lucy's figure - and she was standing in front of tiles/brickwork, the distortion extended to the grout/mortar lines, and they didn't bother to put the wavy lines straight again. Subtle it was not.

Ah yes, here's another instance...

pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy and MichellePosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:53 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy and MichellePosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:12 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
The bras do enhance the apparent size of her boobs though Smile I remember when Lucy's first topless shoot came out and they didn't seem to be as big as I'd been expecting Hehe

What we have to remember here is the size of Lucy's breasts. They need that extra support in a bra than smaller breasts. So the bra often has more lift and hold than a smaller one. Which does make the breasts appear slightly bigger than they actually are in them, than out of it.

As for the areolas. I've seen them change in the same set of photo's. Never mind different shoots Spinning Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: