Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQsPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:21 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQs Reply with quote

Well this is jolly fine Big Grin A bunch of proper HQs of this old set of Lucy and Michelle from Zoo 12-07-2005 have turned up Big Grin

And for the sake of completeness Smile this pic appeared in the mag but somehow didn't make it into the set of HQs, which is a great shame... so here's a scan (not one of mine I'm afraid)...

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQsPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:23 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQs Reply with quote

I love the brunette Thumb Up! ...anyone know her name Hehe Hehe
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQsPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:25 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQs Reply with quote

Thud need i say more?

oh thanks as always pigeon...and Lucy and Michelle Big Laugh
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQsPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:47 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQs Reply with quote

Bow Bow Bow
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQsPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:24 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQs Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQsPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:17 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQs Reply with quote

I remember my girlfriend through this issue out - karma's coming back around! Cloud 9
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQsPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:55 am    Subject: Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQs Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Those were the days! Grandad Hehe

Thats my line Hehe

Not exactly Hq but heres an un-cut version of that last one

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQsPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:23 pm    Subject: Lucy and Michelle - Old Zoo HQs Reply with quote

Wow! Thanks Pigeon Thumb Up!

They say the best things come to those who wait! I wonder when we'll start seeing UHQs of some of Lucy's early Nuts shoots? (there's been quite a few resurfacing from The Star and Zoo in the last couple of years)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: