Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

lucy actually naked!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

lucy actually naked!Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:48 pm    Subject: lucy actually naked! Reply with quote

at about one min 09

http://www.nuts.co.uk/video/lucy-pinder/offset/40/play/6608702001

other vids

http://www.nuts.co.uk/video/lucy-pinder

check out her first topless shoot vid its got new footage and the second vid of that first time features lucy in the bath wet!!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

lucy actually naked!Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:42 pm    Subject: Re: lucy actually naked! Reply with quote

So she is... and that one's ancient too, it was not far short of two years ago... interestingly, that puts it at around the same time as the topless shoot in Maxim with Michelle, for which she was also genuinely naked.

Here's the downloadable version: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Real Boob Special shoot - 12-07-07

qwertiebertie wrote:
and the second vid of that first time features lucy in the bath wet!!!

...Yeah, and we never got to see any pics from that bit Sad it's only a couple of seconds in the vid too, it's a real shame there's so little of that.

Last edited by Pigeon on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
qwertiebertie

lucy actually naked!Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:55 pm    Subject: lucy actually naked! Reply with quote

was she actually naked in maxim? i know they say they were in the write up but that means nothing
Pigeon
Site Admin

lucy actually naked!Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:40 pm    Subject: lucy actually naked! Reply with quote

It certainly means nothing in the writeups in Loaded and Nuts, those writeups are good demonstrations of Sturgeon's Law Smile The ones in Maxim are rather more trustworthy though, you can generally believe most of what it says in them... there have been some quite good ones in fact.
qwertiebertie

lucy actually naked!Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:44 pm    Subject: lucy actually naked! Reply with quote

still is there any video proof? maybe the nuts video above was shot by jens like the maxim shoot and lucy trusts him, dunno still think it was just airbrushed
Pigeon
Site Admin

lucy actually naked!Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:29 pm    Subject: lucy actually naked! Reply with quote

The Nuts shoot definitely wasn't by Jens, I think it was either Steve whatsisname or Angus Young (always makes me laugh when I see that name listed as photographer Hehe) but I can't find that issue of Nuts to check...

All the shots in the Maxim DVD are knickers-on, and I haven't seen anything else from that shoot apart from the DVD footage... I reckon even if there is any proof we'll never get to see it.

(Am currently uploading the DVD but it's huge so it won't be up for a whiley yet...)
Pigeon
Site Admin

lucy actually naked!Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:13 pm    Subject: lucy actually naked! Reply with quote

...Here we go Smile

lucy-pinder-michelle-marsh-maxim-dvd-2007-02.avi 170MB

JGreen

Contributions: 191

lucy actually naked!Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:05 pm    Subject: lucy actually naked! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
...Here we go Smile

lucy-pinder-michelle-marsh-maxim-dvd-2007-02.avi 170MB

Been Looking for this! Thank You Mr P! Thumb Up! Big Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: