Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pogo

Contributions: 361

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:34 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:44 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

my mom opened my posters . I'm so embarrassed
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:00 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

HA
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 66

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:42 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Tedbaker199 wrote:

Same thing almost happend to me, ninja reflexes ftw
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:54 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Pinderlover111 wrote:
Tedbaker199 wrote:

Same thing almost happend to me, ninja reflexes ftw

Lucy cured my mum Hehe She used to have this really puritanical attitude that glamour models were really awful and it shouldn't be allowed, you know the sort of thing Roll Eyes Until Lucy's painting inspired her to google Lucy... which led her to this site... of course because of that attitude I'd not told her I run it Smile But after reading it she changed her mind Big Grin (Which you'd find even more impressive if you knew my mum. Lucy works miracles Big Smile)
Tedbaker199

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:00 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

I'm 21 tho she can't say anything
Pinderlover111

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:28 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Im 19 and my mum thinks its disgusting that i have topless posters, calendars and/or a pc background. Actually kind of annoying, dares to rip them down sometimes shes mental
Tedbaker199

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:38 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

That's harsh mate.
Pinderlover111

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:51 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Tedbaker199 wrote:
That's harsh mate.

I know right!
Pigeon
Site Admin

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:21 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Try directing her to this site to read about Lucy's talent, if it worked on my mum it'll work on anyone's Hehe
EVISU

Contributions: 383

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:47 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Hehe
Tedbaker199

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:25 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

my mom now loves lucy and she said to me ' at least I have good taste in women '
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:56 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Hehe Thumb Up!
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:55 am    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

I hopefully will get it mine soon...
Pigeon
Site Admin

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:54 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

The postal service seems to be behaving slightly oddly, some people in distant parts of the world got theirs a while ago and some people in England have only just got them... If it doesn't turn up at all let me know and I'll sort something out, but given the postal oddities I don't think you need panic yet Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: