Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pogo

Contributions: 361

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:29 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:35 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Post it here Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:43 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
pogo

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:49 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:18 am    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:56 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
OK, I think you are going to like this... Big Grin

Firstly... The posters are well in hand... We have plenty of them, so anyone who's not yet put their name down, don't be shy Big Smile (Or if you are incurably shy, send me a PM Smile)

And - hopefully - I am told the idea is that they will be signed by Lucy herself Big Grin

Secondly... There is an interesting announcement on the Hot Shots facebook page... Smile

There is a launch party for the 2012 Hot Shots calendar on 14th September on the MV Erasmus, a luxury party boat moored on the Thames...

Hot Shots on facebook wrote:
Guys, at this rate we'll be at 5,000 "Likes" in no time... We'll cut you a deal. If you get us there before the launch party in London on 14th September, we'll give one lucky follower not one, but two tickets VIP to attend and meet all of the Hot Shots Team, the Hot Shots Girls and friends... And did we mention is a free bar?

So for one thing, if you "Like" the page you are in with a chance to win a ticket to the party... Smile

And for another, there is a ticket available for some lucky member of this forum too Big Grin

So... how shall we do this? Smile Umm... shall we say, check out the gallery and pick out your favourite picture of Lucy. Then in a couple of days I'll make a poll for people to vote on which one they like best. Whoever's choice wins the poll gets the ticket Smile Does that sound like a reasonable idea? Smile

Hot Shots are now less than 1600 "Likes" off their facebook target, and are optimistic about getting there... so don't be missing out Smile
L1quid

Contributions: 37

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:29 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Saintness

Contributions: 56

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:53 am    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
OK, I think you are going to like this... Big Grin

Firstly... The posters are well in hand... We have plenty of them, so anyone who's not yet put their name down, don't be shy Big Smile (Or if you are incurably shy, send me a PM Smile)

And - hopefully - I am told the idea is that they will be signed by Lucy herself Big Grin

Awesome! Is there going to be some sort of "give us your address" type event? This almost seems too good to be true. You sure you don't want some kind of compensation, Pigeon?

Pigeon wrote:
There is a launch party for the 2012 Hot Shots calendar on 14th September on the MV Erasmus, a luxury party boat moored on the Thames...

Seems I'm on the wrong continent... again... Haha, hope the guy who gets this enjoys the hell out of himself!
d_fly

Contributions: 7

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:09 am    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/images/lucy-pinder/lucy-pinder-sun-superbabes-10.jpg
pogo

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:11 am    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Well you are the lucky winner of the poll Thumb Up!

So I shall be writing to them soon to let them know of the doings this end Smile

If everyone who has requested a poster could please PM me your delivery address I will make sure to send it on Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:17 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

if i may ask, what is the photo theyve used for the poster? and if possible the measurments.
Pigeon
Site Admin

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:02 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Ar... you'll just have to wait and see Smile
pogo

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:53 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINSPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:22 pm    Subject: LPTV EXCLUSIVE HOT SHOTS LUCY POSTERS/SKINS Reply with quote

...A reminder that - as a separate thing - Hot Shots are also offering a lucky draw for two tickets to the party if they manage to hit 5000 "Likes" on their facebook page Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: