Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Looking for a few specific pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Looking for a few specific picturesPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:52 am    Subject: Looking for a few specific pictures Reply with quote

I'm looking for a picture of Lucy that was either in Nuts or Loaded, with a feature on lingerie. In the interview, Lucy talks about Valentines Day and going to a hotel and being naughty. I think there's just one picture of her in this feature and it's taken from the side. Sorry I can't be any more specific than that. I have a vague memory of this particular picture being in my collection.

The other one is from the Daily Star and it's a picture from Lucy and Michelle's final Maxim shoot. It wasn't in the original feature of the magazine, it just appeared in the Daily Star.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Looking for a few specific picturesPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:42 am    Subject: Looking for a few specific pictures Reply with quote

The first one, I'm pretty sure I know the one you mean... which in turn probably means I've got it Smile Not sure where, but I'll dig it out tomorrow (being just on my way to bed now Smile)

The second one... are you sure you mean the Star and not the Sport? I don't remember the Star ever printing any pics from that shoot, but the Sport used to do it all the time. These ones don't appear to have been in the original mag feature, though similar ones were...

They also printed this one which is also one that didn't appear in the mag when a very similar one did, though in this case the mag is Nuts and not Maxim.

Sammy Braddy has got a bit of a frown on in this.... Maybe Lucy's just farted Hehe

This is another one that wasn't in the original mag feature though a similar one was. This isn't from the Sport; I'm not sure where it is from...

Ditto this one...

Chris

Looking for a few specific picturesPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:51 am    Subject: Looking for a few specific pictures Reply with quote

Yes, I definitely could be talking about the Sport and those are the pictures that I was looking for. Thanks for them, the second one is the one I was after.

Hope we're on the same page, regarding the Valentine's Day/lingerie thing. Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Looking for a few specific picturesPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:03 pm    Subject: Looking for a few specific pictures Reply with quote

It was this one, wasn't it Smile

Sorry the quality isn't better... as usual with old pics it predates my having a decent scanner myself Smile

Chris

Looking for a few specific picturesPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:13 am    Subject: Looking for a few specific pictures Reply with quote

It sure was, thank you very much. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: