Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Long Lost Keeley Shoot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
devianttubs

Contributions: 43

Long Lost Keeley ShootPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:47 am    Subject: Long Lost Keeley Shoot Reply with quote

Alright fellas, have been racking my brains and the bet aboout this one and have decided to come to the font of all knowlege that is LP.tv Smile

The other night I was reminding myself why Keeley is such a national teasure when I recalled a shoot she did for Zoo in 2006 - I think it was, where she's clad in a rather fetching gym outfit. Have been trying to track down this shoot for ages now and I was wondering if someone might be able to help me out. Main reason being that I had one of these pics on my kitchen cupboard at uni - which used to really annoy the girls but me my mates used to love it haha.
The only thing I have as a guide to help the quest is this screen shot from the vid that accompanies the shoot found through google (link below)

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?p=1068192

Anything that can be found would be sweet guys, looking forward to the findings.
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Long Lost Keeley ShootPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:38 pm    Subject: Long Lost Keeley Shoot Reply with quote

The shoot was called "Keeley goes Pop" and dresses up like different pop stars like Britney, Madonna etc.

these are the only ones I have of her in that outfit Smile

devianttubs

Contributions: 43

Long Lost Keeley ShootPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:44 pm    Subject: Long Lost Keeley Shoot Reply with quote

Legend! Nice one mate. Any one know what Keeley's turning her hand to these days? Noticed that she's not bought out a calander this year, could those be the beginning of the end?
tford

Contributions: 363

Long Lost Keeley ShootPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:57 am    Subject: Long Lost Keeley Shoot Reply with quote

Thanks for this rare classic.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Long Lost Keeley ShootPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:41 am    Subject: Long Lost Keeley Shoot Reply with quote

devianttubs wrote:
Legend! Nice one mate. Any one know what Keeley's turning her hand to these days? Noticed that she's not bought out a calander this year, could those be the beginning of the end?

As I've already said on another thread. Keeley has stopped modelling as she trying to break into film acting....

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1931742/
erolleon

Contributions: 18

Long Lost Keeley ShootPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:32 am    Subject: Long Lost Keeley Shoot Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
devianttubs wrote:

As I've already said on another thread. Keeley has stopped modelling as she trying to break into film acting....

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1931742/

We missed her beatifull face and her natural body and boobs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: