Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lissy Cunningham
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KungFury

Contributions: 166

Lissy CunninghamPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:11 pm    Subject: Lissy Cunningham Reply with quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5083001/Banned-shoe-advert-ruled-degrading-women.html

Hate this and Daily Mail with a passion. Basically a pure uneducated article from them. There's nothing wrong with it, just SJWs and "feminist" you can't handle anything. Just creating drama for no reason. Lissy luckily has no regrets, enjoyed being a part of it and the other girl too. I think if you don't like it, don't bother. Don't made a silly blowing out of proportion article like that but it is Daily Mail and the U.K. media we're talking about. Their known for one sided uneducated articles like this. If the models have no problem then there is no problem plain and simple.
BobJonz1

Contributions: 114

Lissy CunninghamPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:43 pm    Subject: Lissy Cunningham Reply with quote

LOL! Reminds me of the uproar a couple of years ago over the ProteinWorld ad in the Tube with a SMOKING hot blonde in a yellow bathing suit with the tag line "is your body beach ready?" Everyone went crazy because they were saying her body was somehow "unfair" or "unreal" when you could tell it was just a fit girl with great genes and the glorious combo of being slim and fit together with having great natural boobs. It wasn't Rhian, but was a similar body type. Awesome! lol! Funny to see some of the reactions these days. I don't think that slim and stacked is going out of style anytime soon.
ashley19

Contributions: 281

Lissy CunninghamPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:11 am    Subject: Lissy Cunningham Reply with quote

Lissy Cunningham - "May Contain Girl - Private Session #3" (22.11.2017)
http://celebdailyfresh.com/2017/11/23/lissy-cunningham-may-contain-girl-private-session-3/
KungFury

Lissy CunninghamPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:15 pm    Subject: Lissy Cunningham Reply with quote

Her new set with Emma Glover is up on BodyInMind now. Thumb Up!
KungFury

Lissy CunninghamPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:58 pm    Subject: Lissy Cunningham Reply with quote

Love this picture of her, so gorgeous. She is now my favourite model, unfortunately she's came in at the wrong time. If I was running a lads mag, she would be one of my main girls definitely!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: