Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

knowlegde

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EVISU

Contributions: 383

knowlegdePosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:05 pm    Subject: knowlegde Reply with quote

1 lucy fav drink, bererage, soft drink
2 food eg spag bol, steak and chips
3 dress style, chav,dressed up etc

any1 know theses anwsers for all we know she could like toad in the hole with a can of dr peppers while wearin granny hand me downs
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

knowlegdePosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:50 pm    Subject: knowlegde Reply with quote

Spinning Eyes ..say what?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

knowlegdePosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:53 pm    Subject: knowlegde Reply with quote

ditto
sexybeast

knowlegdePosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:05 pm    Subject: knowlegde Reply with quote

i'm assuming u want to know about her favourite drink, dress, food etc etc....or is it?...however i cannot decipher that code about the toad, hole, granny's dress
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

knowlegdePosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:23 pm    Subject: knowlegde Reply with quote

Toad in the hole is an English dish with an inexplicably stupid name. It's sausages in a sort of spongy yellow dough stuff. Most people like it (apart from vegetarians) but few people list it as any sort of favourite. So if you asked me to guess, I'd guess that Lucy probably likes it but doesn't list it as any sort of favourite Hehe
sexybeast

knowlegdePosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:56 pm    Subject: knowlegde Reply with quote

So lets get this straight...Lucy likes eating Toad in the hole, drinks Dr Peppers and feels most comfortable wearing her granny's old dresses Big Laugh ...there EVISU now u know all her favourite things Hehe
pogo

Contributions: 361

knowlegdePosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:15 pm    Subject: knowlegde Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
fan101

Contributions: 390

knowlegdePosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:22 pm    Subject: knowlegde Reply with quote

all i know is hot rack nice butt and kind to fans
do i need to know more lol
sexybeast

knowlegdePosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:06 pm    Subject: knowlegde Reply with quote

Hey fan101 u forgot to mention she has the face of an angel Smile ...apart from that one tiny feature that u missed about her u were absolutely spot on Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: