Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Kelly Hall
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beerlover

Contributions: 1499

Kelly HallPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:41 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Comfy Slippers Photoshoot hd720p

http://depositfiles.com/files/pkyoivpg8
Beerlover

Kelly HallPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:59 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Nuts Magazine September 2012 hd720p

]http://depositfiles.com/files/04kxx0fbc
tford

Contributions: 363

Kelly HallPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:35 pm    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

OOO one of her sexier vids
Beerlover

Kelly HallPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:17 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Page 3 January 10th 2013 UUHQ

Beerlover

Kelly HallPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:55 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

http://ul.to/xkkdhng4
Beerlover

Kelly HallPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:56 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Nuts January 2nd 2013 outtakes

Fritz

Contributions: 11

Kelly HallPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:00 pm    Subject: Kelly's career Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
I was thinking of signing up to Kelly's web site for a month or two but having read the posts about Lucy's official site pictures being poorly watermarked it has made me doubtful. Does anyone know if Kelly's pictures are watermarked in the same way (ie completely ruining the picture, I accept they'll have a www.kellyhallmodel.co.uk watermark on them somewhere)

Hi. The pics are watermarked as the pics of lucy, but in my opinion the problems with Kelly's website are others:
1) poor quality of the pics (low res)
2) poor ideas for the pictorials (all are inside her house, same poses, etc.)
3) good quality of the videos (mid res) but bad operator

Another thing: Kelly is not Lucy or Michelle Marsh or Sophie Howard; she's not a "supermodel", so I have doubt about her career as a simple "topless model" as she was until now. I hope (and I think) she has to change something, for example:
- finally pose for some important glamour websites as "Femjoy", "Metart", etc.
- leave Page 3
- think to pose fully naked (in a "glamour way").
If you consider her works, you can see she tries to do all she could do as a topless model, but it is not sufficient to resist to be a high rated model (I repeat myself: she's not Lucy Pinder). If she will not change her way to be a naked model, I fear fans slowly lose interest in her.
Beerlover

Kelly HallPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:13 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Page 3 February 18th 2013

Beerlover

Kelly HallPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:14 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Page 360 February 18th 2013

GIF:

Poggy

Contributions: 579

Kelly HallPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:15 am    Subject: Re: Kelly's career Reply with quote

Fritz wrote:

Hi. The pics are watermarked as the pics of lucy, but in my opinion the problems with Kelly's website are others:

Another thing: Kelly is not Lucy or Michelle Marsh or Sophie Howard; she's not a "supermodel", so I have doubt about her career as a simple "topless model" as she was until now. I hope (and I think) she has to change something, for example:
- leave Page 3
If you consider her works, you can see she tries to do all she could do as a topless model, but it is not sufficient to resist to be a high rated model (I repeat myself: she's not Lucy Pinder). If she will not change her way to be a naked model, I fear fans slowly lose interest in her.

Sorry Fritz. I think your well wide of the mark here.

Kelly is one of the top current glamour models. Yes Kelly hasn't the portfolio Lucy, Michelle or Sophie has or had. But then again Kelly still only just started. There is no way should Kelly pose for Femjoy or Metart. They are more artistic pr0n than glamour. Kelly all ready has done shoots for one the top glamour internet sites in Only Tease. As for Page3. It is dead soon anyway. Murdoch has already said he is thinking of getting rid of Page3. Instead having a fashion or something like there instaed. This is not confirmed. But it something he's thinking about as he thinks Page3 has run it's course.

Why do you think a model needs to go naked to progress her career. I think you often find it takes it backwards and limits it.
Fritz

Contributions: 11

Kelly HallPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:36 pm    Subject: Re: Kelly's career Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Fritz wrote:

- leave Page 3

Sorry Fritz. I think your well wide of the mark here.

Kelly is one of the top current glamour models. Yes Kelly hasn't the portfolio Lucy, Michelle or Sophie has or had. But then again Kelly still only just started. There is no way should Kelly pose for Femjoy or Metart. They are more artistic pr0n than glamour. Kelly all ready has done shoots for one the top glamour internet sites in Only Tease. As for Page3. It is dead soon anyway. Murdoch has already said he is thinking of getting rid of Page3. Instead having a fashion or something like there instaed. This is not confirmed. But it something he's thinking about as he thinks Page3 has run it's course.

Why do you think a model needs to go naked to progress her career. I think you often find it takes it backwards and limits it.

Hi Poggy. I do not think "a model" has to go naked: I think Kelly has to go naked because "top models only" (like Lucy or Michelle) could be "topless models only" for years and years without a fall of the interest. In my opinion Metart or Femjoy are also a perfect examples of "glamour" websites and Kelly could be a perfect model for them. Kelly started four years ago, not two months ago, so she has not "just started". Essentially, I want her career will improve better and better.
P.S.: Kelly is my favourite model today, perhaps more than Lucy, so my first desire is to see her on the top.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Kelly HallPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:04 pm    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

I did sign up for Kelly's web site for a month but it wasn't worth the money. I agree with all 3 of Fritz's points, plus the watermarks were abysmal, but I don't agree about Kelly moving in to nude glamour modelling. I'd hate to see any of the Page 3 girls go in that direction, especially Lucy, Holly and Kelly. I hope they all just stick to topless modelling Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Kelly HallPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:15 am    Subject: March 29th '13 Nuts Reply with quote

Beerlover

Kelly HallPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:43 pm    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Page3 - 01. April 2013

kjwx109

Contributions: 15

Kelly HallPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:00 pm    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
I did sign up for Kelly's web site for a month but it wasn't worth the money. I agree with all 3 of Fritz's points, plus the watermarks were abysmal, but I don't agree about Kelly moving in to nude glamour modelling. I'd hate to see any of the Page 3 girls go in that direction, especially Lucy, Holly and Kelly. I hope they all just stick to topless modelling Smile

Have to say, Kelly is the girl I look for on Page 3. Along with Holly, I think she is right up there at the very top of the pile in terms of looks, though she doesn't have the same profile as a Holly, Rosie or India. I think she was slightly lucky to be going up against India in the Page 3 Idol final in 2009. India's body clearly had some growing still to do in 2009, and if they were competing against one another these days I imagine India would win (rightly or wrongly).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: