Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Kelly Hall
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

Kelly HallPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:09 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Marty

Contributions: 562

Kelly HallPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:41 pm    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Does anyone know of any sites with some decent HQ pictures of Kelly Hall? She seems to do a lot of work for pay sites (including her own, for which I cannot even find any sample pictures) but that's about it.
Reverend

Contributions: 1

Kelly HallPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:06 pm    Subject: kelly Hall Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
Does anyone know of any sites with some decent HQ pictures of Kelly Hall? She seems to do a lot of work for pay sites (including her own, for which I cannot even find any sample pictures) but that's about it.

She does HQ sets for onlytease and Body In Mind
These should help you out:
http://fineartteens.com/gallery/kelly_hall_cold_feet

http://www.bodyinmind.com/cgi-bin/Kelly_QuietTime.cgi?vercode=18309:9804000000030738

http://eros-and-grace.net/galleries/6a4df18a/Kelly-Hall-My-Mags/index.html

Marty

Kelly HallPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:53 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Thanks, those are excellent, especially the video. Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Kelly HallPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:20 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

After searching for some HQ's from her official site, pics of her are pretty scarce, I've noticed her site is leaps ahead of Lucy's. Mind boggling really. Only a few pounds more a month and she gives members 10minute HD vids with over 150 pics. And here we are getting 1 HQ pic a week, if we're lucky, from a shoot some of us payed for 10 times over. Roll Eyes
Marty

Kelly HallPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:39 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Yeh, it does sound impressive, shame I don't have 30 a month spare!
Marty

Kelly HallPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:06 pm    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

I haven't the time or patience (or in fact a decent scanner) to do to Kelly's pictures what Pigeon did to Lucy's, so i "borrowed" them from another site... so credit to whoever the original scanner/uploader was...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Kelly HallPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:43 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

patriot

Contributions: 739

Kelly HallPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:35 pm    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

P what are you doing posting int the other models section????

Get back to work on Lucy material Hehe

On a serious note why is every other model seems to end up with 20-30 out takes from a nuts shoot and we end up with the same five or six pics published and if we're lucky one or two bonus pics for Lucy
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Kelly HallPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:58 pm    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
P what are you doing posting int the other models section????

Get back to work on Lucy material Hehe

It was Lucy material I was looking for Hehe - having downloaded the entire gallery in search of it, it seemed a waste not to upload the non-Lucy pics, since they were there Smile

patriot wrote:
On a serious note why is every other model seems to end up with 20-30 out takes from a nuts shoot and we end up with the same five or six pics published and if we're lucky one or two bonus pics for Lucy

The reason I downloaded the gallery to search is just in case we had been more than lucky and got more than one or two bonus pics. A small chance, but not a zero chance... hope springs eternal for the human breast, or something like that Hehe

...And the reason behind your complaint is this flaming daft paysite business which is still going on. This gallery in particular emphasises how daft it is since Kelly is doing the same thing but she is still happy for Nuts to publish a bunch of outtakes... the real question has got to be: Every other model realises that doing a paysite does not have to be done at the expense of killing off the Nuts free stuff, so why doesn't Lucy?
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Kelly HallPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:39 pm    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Hugo Boss

Contributions: 3

Kelly HallPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:55 pm    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Sorry, those appear to be paid content so are not allowed ~ P
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Kelly HallPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:40 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Page 3 December 20th 2012

Marty

Kelly HallPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:36 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

I was thinking of signing up to Kelly's web site for a month or two but having read the posts about Lucy's official site pictures being poorly watermarked it has made me doubtful. Does anyone know if Kelly's pictures are watermarked in the same way (ie completely ruining the picture, I accept they'll have a www.kellyhallmodel.co.uk watermark on them somewhere)
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Kelly HallPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:33 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Page 3 (17th Jan 2013)

Kelly looks great, fantastic boobs and i love her face.

She had actually the best natural boobs. Big, firm and well shaped. Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: