Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Kelly Hall

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashley19

Contributions: 176

Kelly HallPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:35 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Kelly Hall - Page 3 - 29th October 2015
mandahuevos

Contributions: 611

Kelly HallPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:49 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Kelly Hall - Page 3 - 12th Nov 2015

ashley19

Contributions: 176

Kelly HallPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:16 am    Subject: Kelly Hall for Page 3, December 10 Reply with quote

2013arthus

Contributions: 177

Kelly HallPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:13 pm    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

her boobs are getting smaller?? is it just me or all of agree??
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 108

Kelly HallPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:13 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

2013arthus wrote:
her boobs are getting smaller?? is it just me or all of agree??

She looks awful, you can even see the rib age, quite sickening.

A real curvy little cutie has followed so many on her way to resembling a skeleton.

Why do these girls do it?
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 712

Kelly HallPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:49 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

yeah, they are much smaller....not as bad a skeleton as jess davies now is but still not good

makes me laugh that models famed for larger than average busts are all slimming down,makes no sense

they were all slimmer than most bigbusted girls you see around town but half of the great girls we love are now, slimmer,gaunter and less attractive
BritBabeFan

Kelly HallPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:53 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

if i had GG tits, i would wanna keep them big, stay curvy, especially if its a major selling point for your career!
Fritz

Contributions: 11

Kelly HallPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:51 pm    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

It's long time she has saggy boobs, unfortunately
minty1

Contributions: 25

Kelly HallPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:58 pm    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Its called age guys. In Kelly Hall's case, she had absolutely fantastic perky medium to large boobs. They still looks great but not as full as her Body in Mind sets, they aren't really anywhere near saggy. The older the model gets the harder it is to keep slim without losing weight on their chest.

Sammy Braddy had the best pair of boobs I have seen or very near. They are still great even without considering she is 30odd year old who has had kids. I've heard comments about her losing weight on her boobs which takes no considering into her having had kids and being the wrong side of 30.

Lucy Pinder lost weight during the B*g Br*ther days. Anyone who thinks that a 30 or 31 year old Lucy regained her full and perky boobs whist losing the weight around her waist from her early days of modeling need to have a serious think how difficult that would be.
BritBabeFan

Kelly HallPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:24 pm    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

true and at least these girls arent going out and getting nasty implants

melissa debling getting implants was odd as she is 26....not exactly old!
minty1

Kelly HallPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:49 pm    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Melissa Debling is a funny one, she had good boobs already and is only young compare to Lucy and Sammy. I'm not against implants, depends on the girl depends on the size. I actually like the work Melissa has had done.
Fritz

Contributions: 11

Kelly HallPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:44 pm    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

minty1 wrote:
Its called age guys. In Kelly Hall's case, she had absolutely fantastic perky medium to large boobs. They still looks great but not as full as her Body in Mind sets, they aren't really anywhere near saggy. The older the model gets the harder it is to keep slim without losing weight on their chest.

Sammy Braddy had the best pair of boobs I have seen or very near. They are still great even without considering she is 30odd year old who has had kids. I've heard comments about her losing weight on her boobs which takes no considering into her having had kids and being the wrong side of 30.

Lucy Pinder lost weight during the B*g Br*ther days. Anyone who thinks that a 30 or 31 year old Lucy regained her full and perky boobs whist losing the weight around her waist from her early days of modeling need to have a serious think how difficult that would be.

Well, Kelly is 24 years old... Not all the Bodyinmind sets are great: some very good and some bad. She had marvelous boobs until 2013/2014 (look at Pinupwow 2012 sets and the BIM sets of the same period). Unfortunately, I repeat myself, now she has (ok, near) saggy boobs.
minty1

Kelly HallPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:47 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

Yes she is 25 , I have to say I didn't realise she was that young , been around for years.
BritBabeFan

Kelly HallPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:28 am    Subject: Kelly Hall Reply with quote

only 25? wow...needs to get off the diets
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: