Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Kelly Brook
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Kelly BrookPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:00 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

A bit surprising there isnt a thread for her already. Heres a few new pics of the lovely Kelly Brook. Smile

patriot

Contributions: 739

Kelly BrookPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:18 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Dude................

.................i've spent the last 2 hours looking for some good HQ kelly and came in here to post a few pics due to the lack of a thread!!!!

Scary!!!

They're not all HQ. Some are from an old folder I nearly deleted but others are really stunning high quality pics I came across today.

And here's what i was looking for HQ's for......1920x1080 Desk Tops

linkweed

Kelly BrookPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:03 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Praise! Thumb Up! luckily shes has heaps of hq pics available. Her calendar pics are always stunning, think I may have to add a Kelly variety to my Lucy desktops.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Kelly BrookPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

This forum just gets better and better, love Kelly Brook, used to live half a mile away from her!
linkweed

Kelly BrookPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:32 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Obviously we cant go and post every shoot that she ever did. But any Kelly Brook thread needs this shoot imo. One of my favorite shoots by any model ever.

Last edited by linkweed on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
linkweed

Kelly BrookPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

mdk1971 wrote:
This forum just gets better and better, love Kelly Brook, used to live half a mile away from her!
any "coincidental" run-ins? Big Laugh
Marty

Contributions: 562

Kelly BrookPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:29 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
mdk1971 wrote:
any "coincidental" run-ins? Big Laugh

Unfortunately not Sad
linkweed

Kelly BrookPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:27 am    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Just one now, but hopefully more turn up soon. Smile

enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Kelly BrookPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:42 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Kelly was my favourite, back in the day - still looking fantatic, but I am no longer an 18yr old on the hunt for the latest jpegs. But the same "spirit" was awakened when Lucy came along.. Hehe
linkweed

Kelly BrookPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 pm    Subject: Fab Magazine x10mq Reply with quote

Trying not to compare the two, but I'd be good if Lucy were as active as Kelly at her age. Still stunning Smile

Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Kelly BrookPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:26 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Age gap between Kelly and Lucy : 4 years, 3 weeks, 6 days.

Plenty of time for Lucy to catch up Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Kelly BrookPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:34 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Catch up? Lucy is way ahead Big Smile She always has been. Heck, that's why it's taken three years before a Kelly thread appeared on this forum Hehe

In four years' time Lucy will be way better looking than Kelly in those pics... that's not a prediction, it's a fact Big Grin

So there's no reason at all why Lucy can't be even bigger than Kelly in four years' time. Big Smile

(As long as she bins GM and gets herself a decent agent who will work for her instead of conning her into working for them, of course...)
KARANVOHRA17

Contributions: 44

Kelly BrookPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:38 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

kelly is simply beautiful, but lucy is still my favourite Smile
linkweed

Kelly BrookPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:08 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
Age gap between Kelly and Lucy : 4 years, 3 weeks, 6 days.

Plenty of time for Lucy to catch up Big Smile

its not a matter of how good Lucy will look at Kellys current age, but hoping that Lucy will still be fairly active in front of the camera with varied shoots in magazines(other than Nuts), calendars, as well as tv and movie projects.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Kelly BrookPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:44 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

I saw a glimpse of those pics... on BBC news at 11pm yesterday when they were going over the days newspapers! Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: