Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Kelly Brook
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 740

Kelly BrookPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:27 am    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Didn't think P. would leave those up but if he's happy for them to stay, heres the full leaked set

patriot

Contributions: 740

Kelly BrookPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:30 am    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

2016 Calendar

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1780549148/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=1780549148&linkCode=as2&tag=kellbro-21

2013arthus

Contributions: 173

Kelly BrookPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:04 am    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
2016 Calendar

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1780549148/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=1780549148&linkCode=as2&tag=kellbro-21

Sir would you be a dear and post the leaked ones of Kate upton and others?? please! please!! please!!!
ashley19

Contributions: 236

Kelly BrookPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:02 am    Subject: Kelly Brook - Young Pole Dancing Pics Reply with quote

ashley19

Contributions: 236

Kelly BrookPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:56 am    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Gif

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 983

Kelly BrookPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:31 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

36 and she still has got it.....what a babe.....still fab and sexy
mandahuevos

Contributions: 603

Kelly BrookPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:34 am    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

ZOO UK Magazine (November 2015)

2013arthus

Kelly BrookPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:32 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Didn't think P. would leave those up but if he's happy for them to stay, heres the full leaked set

I'm having a hard time believing that, those boobs are all natural. Wry
like it or not, it seems pretty clear. Grandad
BritBabeFan

Kelly BrookPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:38 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

they do look like they may have had some work
she did some nude shots for playboy i think about 10 years ago and i was amazed at how small and saggy her boobs looked...maybe the surgery was to enhance them?

they were huge back in the late 1990s....but then dont forget a good bra can make a B cup look busty
lolsmasher

Contributions: 611

Kelly BrookPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:52 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Tough call. I just did a quick search and there seems to be quite some debate whether they're real or not. I, for one, can't decide. There's this one photo in patriot's post in which Kelly's boobs look fairly saggy, which makes the implant theory seem like a no-brainer.

The thing is, no two pairs of breasts are the same, and they're not necessarily structured the same way, either. Some women have more fat tissue, whereas others have more fleshy/connective (I don't remember the correct term) tissue. The former kind tends to lead to softer and bouncier boobs, and vice versa. Also, boobs don't stay the same for very long and can grow for the duration of a woman's life, and since Kelly appears to have gotten more voluptuous over the years, I *think* there's at least a possibility that they have gotten perkier.

The only woman that I can think of who's gone through something similar is the russian softcore model Tanya/Anna Song.
BritBabeFan

Kelly BrookPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:06 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

all good points.......kelly was the original big tit model of the 1990s but unlike her younger successors never went topless

a lot of girls who have work done tend to avoid topless modelling (jordan carver is a big example), as surgery will be obvious

one of the babestation girls, with a guys name, (darryl)cant remember which, had very subtle surgery, her boobs look natural and big but have had implants underneath the breast tissue , havent watched babestation for months, she may still be there....
2013arthus

Kelly BrookPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:56 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Well guys, I just want to say one thing, I love big boobs. but they definitely, must be natural.! I really really hate fake or implanted whatever you say about boobs. Big natural breasts are gifts from Almighty. Because of this reason, I gave up on Denise Milani. I fall in love with Lucy! And it really really hurts that she left us, but I love her.
BritBabeFan

Kelly BrookPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:18 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

total agree arthus....they gotta be totally 100% as they were born with

say no to bolt ons......
Dizzler

Contributions: 39

Kelly BrookPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:50 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Kelly is certainly all natural. There's at least 3 pics in the leaked set posted here that aren't actually her.
2013arthus

Kelly BrookPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:08 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Can you point them out??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: