Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Kelly Brook
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Kelly BrookPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:27 am    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

It's not that there was no scans of the pictures on here, that's fair enough, it's just that I was surprised that it wasn't even mentioned in the Nuts section!!!

Strange considering how much of a landmark Kelly appearing in Nuts is. Not sure how good this is for Kelly Wry , but it's definitely good for Nuts and for us Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Kelly BrookPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:24 pm    Subject: August 17th Nuts Reply with quote

I was interested at first, but after watching the video it looks like Nuts simply bought the rights to the pics. She's been featured a number of times before, but I guess Nuts published these pics first before any other mag. And in the interview they never mention the shoot itself.
Oh well, good for us though that Lucy is using Kelly's career as a measuring stick. Thumb Up!

Scans credit to alfpod

Last edited by linkweed on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Kelly BrookPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:22 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

OMG those are hot!!!! Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9
linkweed

Kelly BrookPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:08 am    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Marty

Contributions: 562

Kelly BrookPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:51 am    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Nice pics Thumb Up!
eazy_g

Kelly BrookPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:14 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

She is smoking hot lately, wait she always is! Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9
Marty

Kelly BrookPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:14 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

According to her interview in The Sun, she said, regarding her role in the Keith Lemon film

"I got the script and said to Keith, ĎThereís no scene in my underwear...itís what Iím most famous forí

What a girl Big Smile
linkweed

Kelly BrookPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:19 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

If her Nuts interview is anything to go by, apparently she also requested more nude scenes. Hehe But then again it is a Nuts interview...
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Kelly BrookPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:06 am    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Has she ever unleashed the puppies?
Marty

Kelly BrookPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:35 am    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Has she ever unleashed the puppies?

Yes, but not very often.
eazy_g

Kelly BrookPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:30 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

I swear since she does Nuts now, we need to see her and Lucy pushing boob to boob as soon as we get Staci and Lucy Cloud 9

patriot

Contributions: 739

Kelly BrookPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:48 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
I swear since she does Nuts now, we need to see her and Lucy

That's surely the most brilliant, best-est most splendiferous idea i have ever heard!!!!!!!!
Getting butterflies at the thought of it...............FULL BLOWN CAMPAIGN BEGINS NOW.

(or maybe i'll just set up a facebook "fan page" for the idea)
tford

Contributions: 363

Kelly BrookPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:15 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

She is a legend and I know Lucy respects the hell out of her so it'd be epic to see them do a shoot together.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Kelly BrookPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:25 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

-"She is a legend and I know Lucy respects the hell out of her so it'd be epic to see them do a shoot together."-

I wouldn't have thought that there was that much chance of this happening for these 2 reasons, the most significant of which is:-

A). I doubt that any publication would be able to afford (or be willing to pay) the fees to Lucy and Kelly for this.

&

B). I may be wrong but Kelly strikes me as being the type who doesn't like anyone upstaging her, judging from the interviews of hers that I've read in the past, where for example she has talked about splitting from previous boyfriends because they have became "more famous" than her and suchlike. She doesn't strike me as being as genuine a person as Lucy does and seems as if she likes to be the sole centre of attention.

We notice that on a few occasions Lucy has talked about her admiration for Kelly but we've never heard anything in the other direction (see point B) In a way, I can't blame Kelly as they are both sort of rivals with each other and she probably would be reasonably threatened by a younger and more beautiful "upstart" like Lucy stealing her thunder Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Kelly BrookPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:42 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

And with reason Big Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: