Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Kelly Brook
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BobJonz1

Contributions: 99

Kelly BrookPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:14 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
got her calendar in post today

nice big tits and wide hips...all curves.....amazing this is her 20th year in the limelight....she has aged very well......though i still remember the first time i saw her topless, my reaction was "is this it?" rather than wow

bras and corsets can camoflage what breasts really look like and boost an E cup to an F cup or larger....huge tits that look huge out of a bra or corset are heavenly

current fave of mine in link below....Bella B.....JJ cup..21 yo

https://ibb.co/esSZM5

That's interesting! I'm pretty sure my reaction the first time I saw Kelly topless was, "my GOD those nipples are INCREDIBLE!" lol!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 977

Kelly BrookPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:27 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

i guess i'm more a size than nipple fan....love a huge tit....nipples are fine but not too bothered how long they are....areole size is more interesting
BobJonz1

Contributions: 99

Kelly BrookPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:24 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i guess i'm more a size than nipple fan....love a huge tit....nipples are fine but not too bothered how long they are....areole size is more interesting

Fair, but Kelly DOES have some great size on her tits! I guess when she did Playboy, less so, but in the more recent leaked selfies, she's HUGE! Her nips were just a nice surprise. Like pencil erasers! Those things would be a TON of fun to play with when you get her turned on!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 977

Kelly BrookPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:49 pm    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

hahahahaha
LucyPinderFan1010122

Contributions: 16

Kelly BrookPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:23 am    Subject: Kelly Brook Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
got her calendar in post today

nice big tits and wide hips...all curves.....amazing this is her 20th year in the limelight....she has aged very well......though i still remember the first time i saw her topless, my reaction was "is this it?" rather than wow

You think you could post the pictures here of her 2018 calendar?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: