Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Kate Upton
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 68

Kate UptonPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:53 pm    Subject: Kate Upton Reply with quote

From wiki "Katherine "Kate" Upton (born June 10, 1992)" How in gods world is she 19 years old! must be a typo
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Kate UptonPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:26 pm    Subject: Kate Upton Reply with quote

Not a typo - kind of amazed me when I first came across that one too, but I'm pretty sure it's for real...

Mind you I always find it hard to remember that Lucy was only 19 when she started Smile
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Kate UptonPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:35 pm    Subject: Kate Upton Reply with quote

Pinderlover111 wrote:
From wiki "Katherine "Kate" Upton (born June 10, 1992)" How in gods world is she 19 years old! must be a typo

Yep she's only 19! She was 18 last year when she first exploded. May not look at, but in pictures where she isn't covered in makeup you can still see some freckles on her face, which is kinda rare today cause she's always in makeup now.
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 68

Kate UptonPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:21 am    Subject: Kate Upton Reply with quote

She does look older than she is, which i guess can be good and bad sometimes, but hey shes my age Wink
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 714

Kate UptonPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:47 am    Subject: Kate Upton Reply with quote

Shame about the quality of these....

SledgeHammer

Kate UptonPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:51 am    Subject: Kate Upton Reply with quote

SledgeHammer

Kate UptonPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:53 am    Subject: Kate Upton Reply with quote

GIF

eazy_g

Kate UptonPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:05 am    Subject: Kate Upton Reply with quote

AWESOME! Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9

Finally seen her nipples
SledgeHammer

Kate UptonPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:21 pm    Subject: Kate Upton Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
AWESOME! Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9

Finally seen her nipples

Oh, there's plenty of that on the previous page.
tford

Contributions: 364

Kate UptonPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:36 am    Subject: Kate Upton Reply with quote

I might get chased out of town for this but besides her very bountiful breasts she really doesn't do it for me lol. idk waiting for that spark moment to see why everyone is so gaga for her.
eazy_g

Kate UptonPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:03 am    Subject: Kate Upton Reply with quote

tford wrote:
I might get chased out of town for this but besides her very bountiful breasts she really doesn't do it for me lol. idk waiting for that spark moment to see why everyone is so gaga for her.

You never take notice to her eyes? They are out of this world, and you gotta be a die hard Blonde hair/blue eyes freak like me to put her at your number 1!
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Kate UptonPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:31 am    Subject: Kate Upton Reply with quote

Her eyes has been something out of the world,agreed.
SledgeHammer

Kate UptonPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:11 am    Subject: Kate Upton Reply with quote

Some new pics, and all different quality.

linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Kate UptonPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:30 pm    Subject: Kate Upton Reply with quote

those see-through shots are glorious Thumb Up!
eazy_g

Kate UptonPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:29 pm    Subject: Kate Upton Reply with quote

She'll be posing nude eventually, I can see it! Grandad

Maybe PlayBoy, I don't know but she'll bare all one day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: