Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiwi

Contributions: 160

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:00 pm    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

1st new candids ive seen in a long while Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Just For The Record gala screening 05-05-10 Reply with quote

So that's what she was up to!

Great find that man Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:11 pm    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

Great pics, nice find Woohoo!
Pigeon
Site Admin

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Just For The Record gala screening 05-05-10 Reply with quote

Couple more...

Pigeon
Site Admin

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:07 pm    Subject: Re: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

kiwi wrote:
1st new candids ive seen in a long while Big Smile

...Strikes me also that if you compare these with candids from this time last year Lucy looks so much better in these ones... look at her dimples Cloud 9 even the best ones from last year she looked a bit strung out, but she looks fabulous in these, fully fleshed, glowing and radiant Big Smile
RockyMoney

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:37 pm    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

Maybe shes starting to lay of the you know what this year, she certainly looks better without i think everyone would agree.
Pigeon
Site Admin

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Just For The Record gala screening 05-05-10 Reply with quote

She never did that anyway Yikes!

....No, don't worry, I know what you really meant Hehe it's just that with your post and mine being worded the way they are some people might think you were talking about something beginning with C... Which most definitely isn't Lucy's way Big Smile
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:14 pm    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

whats this a film?
Pigeon
Site Admin

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Just For The Record gala screening 05-05-10 Reply with quote

So it appears...

Interesting cast list... Kitty Lea (should have chosen Lucy instead, grrr Mad)... Jack the rapist Yikes! ...and someone from my school! Eek!
RockyMoney

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:37 pm    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

I meant that she must of layed off the lip filler for a joke, when u said C did that mean cosmetic? Also: Did Lucy almost get in a movie? This must be a coincidence! Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Just For The Record gala screening 05-05-10 Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I meant that she must of layed off the lip filler for a joke, when u said C did that mean cosmetic?

Not cosmetic... OK, maybe the unwanted implication isn't quite as obvious as it looks to me Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
Also: Did Lucy almost get in a movie? This must be a coincidence! Smile

What I was getting at there is that Kitty Lea is also with Girl Management... so they should have put Lucy forward instead Smile I will admit that Kitty Lea seems to have been in movies before according to IMDB... but everyone has to start somewhere Smile Still, they aren't filmed overnight and it may well be that it was all set up before Lucy joined GM.

I'm not being entirely serious anyway Smile

...But I am when I say that I hope Lucy will be put forward for future possibilities!
paulb11

Contributions: 140

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:59 pm    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

Kitty has been pursuing the acting for quite a while now, she is also a very keen (and very good) poker player. She played in the Irish open I think and is hoping to get an invite to the World Series of Poker.

Apparently the film is a bit gory.
Pigeon
Site Admin

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Just For The Record gala screening 05-05-10 Reply with quote

What, "Just For The Record"? IMDB says it's a comedy... though one of the other films it lists Kitty Lea in does sound as if it might be gory...

Mind you with Lucy being into horror films I don't suppose that'd put her off Smile
paulb11

Contributions: 140

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:10 pm    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

Was going by her twitter
" misskittylea

just for the record prem tonight was nice weird seeing myself on the big screen at one point i wanted to vomit "

Maybe the vomit bit was nerves rather than gore then. I thought it was a horror flick like her last one, should have read the imdb details closer.
Pigeon
Site Admin

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Just For The Record gala screening 05-05-10 Reply with quote

Mentally inserting punctuation at what seem to be the most appropriate points, I think you're probably right about it being nerves Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: