Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Just For The Record gala screening 05-05-10 Reply with quote

Couple more pics here Big Smile they were appallingly hard to clean up, so please excuse infelicities Blush

Chris

Contributions: 726

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:36 am    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

Edited by Chris due to a change of opinion.

Last edited by Chris on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Just For The Record gala screening 05-05-10 Reply with quote

If you mean the last two I think it would be more accurate to say that they show that I'm not the world's greatest expert at photoshopping Wink

The other four I definitely don't agree - they not only show that Lucy still has her looks, they show that she's more than recovered from her slightly "off" period at the start of last year and is now looking better than ever Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Just For The Record gala screening 05-05-10 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Still, they aren't filmed overnight and it may well be that it was all set up before Lucy joined GM.

...indeed it was, seems filming was taking place during July last year.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:19 pm    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stsGva45R7w
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:34 pm    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

That vid was interesting, so Lucy does seem really keen to get into TV Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:59 pm    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

Another superb spot, well done QB Thumb Up!

RockyMoney wrote:
That vid was interesting, so Lucy does seem really keen to get into TV Thumb Up!

'Course she does, what do you think I run this website for? Hehe

Indeed an excellent vid... if much too short! - and I completely agree with Lucy's ideas of what she would - and wouldn't - be good in Big Grin indeed I have said several times that she would be great in a comedy sketch show, she does definitely have that "ticklish" aspect and would certainly bring out the laughs Big Smile

Her idea of starring in a historical epic would also rock big time, it would suit her down to the ground. Move over Xena Warrior Princess, here comes Lucy Pinder Warrior Queen Big Grin

Midsomer Murders would be fun, too. As long as she didn't become the victim too soon!

And I also totally go along with her rejection of the interviewer's suggestion of playing a drippy sweetheart character in a romantic movie. That isn't Lucy at all... she's got far more about her than that Big Smile

I also love Lucy's crack about avoiding the need for getting a normal job. That's exactly why I am so keen for her to make it... so that she can maintain her current incredibly fortunate and privileged position, and not fall into the same nightmare of endless pointless futile drudgery that constitutes conventional employment. Lucy hasn't done that for long enough to know what a terrible existence it really is. I have, as no doubt have most of the rest of us... I see Lucy in a position of incredible good fortune, and I dearly wish her to be able to continue in such a position.

Anyway here are the videos on this website... here is the streaming version:

Video: Lucy Pinder - Just For The Record - Film Ambitions Interview

And the HQ version as a rapidshare download, 47MB, 1920x1080:

lucy-pinder-just-for-the-record-interview-05-05-10-1920x1080.mp4 47MB
RockyMoney

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:20 am    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

Lucys TV adventure im confident will be successful in the coming years, sketch shows, big movies, whatever. As long as its her personality/own character brought threw and not some dough ball trying to get her to do a program etc. that isnt suited to her capabilities/preferences then she'll do well. Those ideas the interviewer suggested were not Lucy what so ever, and it was good to see Lucy firmly making her and the viewers aware that shes capable of bigger more skillful TV work. Beer to Lucy for winning the Suns online vote, it was well deserved Smile
RockyMoney

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:47 am    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

When do you think Lucy did her latest Nuts shoot? A couple of weeks, or months before it was released? Just curious
Pigeon
Site Admin

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:17 pm    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

Well Lucy's already had more than enough of being offered unsuitable TV work thanks to Neon not being bothered to make the effort to get her work which is suitable. I think GM are taking a more helpful attitude and Lucy's positivity in the video is connected with that Smile She may have to do some work which falls short of her ideals to get her foot in the door, but I don't suppose she'll do anything which falls so badly short as the interviewer's suggestions, whatever she does will be good for her.

Nuts shoot? It was the 16th April... they usually are about that amount of time before the publication date.
RockyMoney

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:55 pm    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

So there usually about a month old before there seen by the public. OK thanks
kilbs

Contributions: 214

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:42 pm    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

cooooool Thumb Up!

wish shed big herself up more and not make jokes about proper jobs and that though. she ought to be more confident make herself sound more into it cos it sounds a bit like shes not very serious.
Pigeon
Site Admin

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:28 pm    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

You're not the only one to have made that comment, but it's just Lucy's way... she is always extremely modest about what she can do, despite her great competence. See for example her appearance in "The Real Hustle" - she opens the video by sounding unsure that she can really do it, when of course she can, she acts the part of the innocent seller so well that the punter doesn't have a clue what she's really up to.

In point of fact, following the various comments Lucy has made in regard of her screen ambitions it is definitely noticeable how much more confident and enthusiastic she has become about it since moving to GM Thumb Up! note, for example, that this is her first unambiguous public mention that she is actually taking acting lessons. You have to know what Lucy's like and remember how she has spoken of these ambitions in the past - enthusiastically when she first started out, less so during the doldrums with Neon, and now lighting up brightly now that she's with a decent management who can be positive about helping her achieve them.

I will admit that personally it makes things a bit awkward that Lucy is so self-deprecating when I am constantly seeking material to help promote her screen ambitions to a public who by and large are not familiar with what she's said in the past and tend not to think of her in that way. It would be handy if her style was a bit more self-promotional... But Lucy is what she is, she is wonderful, and her being that way constitutes a significant part of what makes it worthwhile to be trying to promote her future career in the first place Smile And really her comments in this video are - when her Lucyness is taken into account Smile - a tremendous positive sign that things are going well for her in this direction. We will see her taking over our screens yet, no worries about that Big Grin
RockyMoney

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:59 pm    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:43 am    Subject: just for the record gala screening london 5th may 2010 Reply with quote

That was written a good 5 years ago i think, looks like its starting to gain momentum Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: