Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Jordan Carver
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Jordan CarverPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:12 am    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

I just acquired a load of pictures of this girl. I'll gladly post them if I get enough responses!
Ray242

Contributions: 8

Jordan CarverPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:12 am    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

Many thanks for you mate...

Please post these pictures and If you have any for Louise Glover... please post also...
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Jordan CarverPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:50 am    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

Lets see them chris! Wink
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Jordan CarverPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:05 pm    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

would love to see them, especially if they are the hard to get ones from her website...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Jordan CarverPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:50 pm    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

Supra Edd wrote:
the hard to get ones from her website...

Why are they "hard to get"? I've just had a very quick look at her website and the most noticeable thing is that nothing works on it, the second most noticeable thing is that you have to pay to join it. Puts me in a slightly difficult position because I think pay-for-access material off models' individual websites comes under the same heading as onlytease ie. can't be posted, but I can't identify such material without joining myself which I don't intend to do...
slp

Contributions: 85

Jordan CarverPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:31 pm    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

Hi Pigeon,I think you might be safe if you were to post the stuff thats free on the official yahoo group,just a thought but you are the webmaster and its your site so what u says go,s
Chris

Contributions: 726

Jordan CarverPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:22 pm    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

So, what's the verdict? I won't post them if you don't want me to. Definitely don't want to put the web site in jeopardy.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Jordan CarverPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:24 pm    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

It's Chris who's got the pics, not me Smile I'm just talking about the pics off her website that Supra Edd mentioned - if they're "hard to get" because you have to pay for them it's not really fair on her to be posting them for free on here.
Supra Edd

Jordan CarverPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:53 am    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

yeh i was refering the ones you need to pay for as the hard to get ones. im sure they will turn up on a rapidshare link one day lol
Supra Edd

Jordan CarverPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:48 am    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

have managed to get my hands on some good JC links for megaupload, they include vids and HQ pics. PM me if anyone want them Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Jordan CarverPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:59 am    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

slp wrote:
Hi Pigeon,I think you might be safe if you were to post the stuff thats free on the official yahoo group,just a thought but you are the webmaster and its your site so what u says go,s

Actually you'll find most of them are copyright protected too. I hate to say. Even though it says "official" on the Yahoo group. Most of the time you'll find they aren't and people are just posting stuff they shouldn't.

All material found on a paysite is usually protected and shouldn't be shared. Otherwise what would be the point of making people pay to join your website and would they bother if they can get it all free elsewhere. You will find it takes a longtime and usually money to be able to use the material legally.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Jordan CarverPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:40 pm    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
slp wrote:

Actually you'll find most of them are copyright protected too. I hate to say. Even though it says "official" on the Yahoo group. Most of the time you'll find they aren't and people are just posting stuff they shouldn't.

Very true... yahoo groups seem to get away with murder sometimes. And the "official" tags aren't necessarily to be trusted either.
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

Jordan CarverPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:12 pm    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

Supra Edd wrote:
would love to see them, especially if they are the hard to get ones from her website...

I don't think she is gonna get her titties out.

The way it looks she will probably go down the Denise Milani route.

She is still spectacular though
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Jordan CarverPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:28 am    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

so hot
waters my mouth Censored
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Jordan CarverPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:14 pm    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

whos a lucky boy Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: