Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Jordan Carver
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aenarion1901

Contributions: 239

Jordan CarverPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:44 am    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

"sorry but some reason i cant upload it on imagebam says been banned"

Try imgbox.com.
logistician

Contributions: 20

Jordan CarverPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:42 pm    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

2013arthus wrote:
whitetiger wrote:
i dont think she has ever got them fully out ive only ever seen a nipple slip in a pic if thats even real

oh really?? please post here for me that nip slip

whitetiger

Contributions: 24

Jordan CarverPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:43 pm    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

thats the pic beat me to it
2013arthus

Contributions: 177

Jordan CarverPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:43 am    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

logistician wrote:
2013arthus wrote:
whitetiger wrote:
i dont think she has ever got them fully out ive only ever seen a nipple slip in a pic if thats even real

oh really?? please post here for me that nip slip

thanks bro Smile
2013arthus

Jordan CarverPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:40 am    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

hey you guys know denis milani?? she got these huge boobs!
aenarion1901

Jordan CarverPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:42 am    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

Jordan giving herself a breast massage:

aenarion1901

Jordan CarverPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:37 pm    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

Jordan working out:

ashley19

Contributions: 176

Jordan CarverPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:37 am    Subject: Jordan Carver - 'Muck' special screening in Hollywood 3/17/ Reply with quote

diokletija

Contributions: 45

Jordan CarverPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:32 pm    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

2013arthus

Jordan CarverPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:58 pm    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

Have you guys seen her photos from set Airbrush by Tinto ?? She revealed her assets!
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Jordan CarverPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:18 pm    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

Those are fake. "Airbrush by Tinto" is the watermark left by the guy who shopped the pictures.
diokletija

Jordan CarverPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:44 pm    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

diokletija

Jordan CarverPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:26 pm    Subject: Jordan Carver Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Jordan CarverPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:51 am    Subject: not a fan Reply with quote

bolt on boobs....totally fake...amazed she still has a career

no topless shots, i wonder why?
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Jordan CarverPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:39 pm    Subject: Re: not a fan Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
bolt on boobs....totally fake...amazed she still has a career

no topless shots, i wonder why?

She used to be absolutely gorgeous when she was new to the scene (around 2010-2012 or so), but she has since then started getting botox injections, and she has also become a fitness addict, which have caused her boobs to look like obvious bolt-ons at all times due to her low body fat. Before, people would mistake them for naturals, but that was when she wasn't as skinny and toned as she is now. She's followed Denise Milani's path to the wire, minus the botox. She looks like a barbie which doesn't do a home run for me.

Why she still has a career is probably because a significant amount of people like what she looks like now. The "barbie/plastic look" works for a lot of people, especially in America.

Have you ever heard her talk? After so many years in the US surrounded by American friends, you'd think that she would speak good English, but she doesn't, which I find odd.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: