Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Jokes
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fan101

Contributions: 390

JokesPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:16 pm    Subject: Jokes Reply with quote

mine would be a for assalt b for boobs c for (fill in with what you want) d for dumb e for epic f for fail (notic the win right there) g for guns h for hell (where im in) i for well I j for jolly k for kill or knokers ether or l for lunitic m for my name n for narcotics Big Laugh o for oh sh.. p for pathetic and so on (i do not do any of thest but i though you guys would laugh at these Big Laugh Big Laugh )
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

JokesPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:33 pm    Subject: Jokes Reply with quote

Here's another. You mightve heard it before.

there was three guys. They were called trouser, pee and dick. During class their teacher left the room. Trousers jumped up on the table dick started rolling on the floor and pee starting drawing naughty pictures on the board.

The teacher burst in and said trousers down dick up and pee in the corner
Random_dude365

JokesPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:46 pm    Subject: Funny Reply with quote

I just found this. What you think. Funny eh

manstyle12

Contributions: 594

JokesPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:53 pm    Subject: Re: Jokes Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:
Here's another. You mightve heard it before.

there was three guys. They were called trouser, pee and dick. During class their teacher left the room. Trousers jumped up on the table dick started rolling on the floor and pee starting drawing naughty pictures on the board.

The teacher burst in and said trousers down dick up and pee in the corner

hehe Hehe rofl
Random_dude365

JokesPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:57 am    Subject: Jokes Reply with quote

1.PC Policeman joke

A copper on the beat sees a man in tribal gear jumping up and down on a car. He calls for backup and says, "There's a bloody warrior dancing on top of a saloon!"HQ replies, "Officer, you can't use language like that on the radio. Use proper police terminology.""Ok," replies the policeman, " Zulu tango sierra!"

2.Cheating husband joke

A man goes to casualty with blood pouring from his clenched hand."What happened to you?" asks the doctor."My wife caught me in bed with the au pair," replies the bloke. "You're lucky," says the doc, "If my wife ever caught me in bed with another woman she'd cut my balls off."The man groans, "What do you think I've got in my hand?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: