Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KungFury

Contributions: 174

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:49 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Yeah I agree with the weight loss, it's not good. Imo it ruin Jess Davies for me, who looks rubbish to me now. I blame the whole :censored:ing vegan diet. It's making most of them look like their in need of a Burger King. Yeah I basically giving up on Joey and that. The only ones page 3 wise I pay attention to is Lucy Vixen these days. She's active all the time through snapchat, her own site, etc. And other models on XtremePlayPen, SuicideGirls, PlayboyPlus, etc. But I know the alternative models isn't everyone's cup of tea but they do a lot more content and the models are also like Lucy is active. Most of these Page 3 models like Jess and Joey don't like the business, I know Jess is a feminist and supported the no more page 3 movement. I think most of them don't want to do glamour modelling. There's no passion. And I see thru their BS and just go yeah I'm off to someone who does want to do it. Like Lucy who is superb and loves her fans.

I think if I was Joey, if she doesn't want to do modelling. Just go. But don't s**t on the fans who have supported you, that's just douchey.
phantomas

Contributions: 570

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:25 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Another girl, another casualty in the war against weight loss. Even more so than Stacey. Joey is far past her best at this point. She almost looks unhealthy in a way.

I think that Stacey is looking bad too. Her OT samples are simply scary for me... These 2 girls had the world of glam modelling at their feet some years ago, and now... Both of them are having unhealthy looks. Their curves are far away in the pass. Cry
phantomas

Contributions: 570

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:36 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

KungFury wrote:
Yeah I agree with the weight loss, it's not good. Imo it ruin Jess Davies for me, who looks rubbish to me now. I blame the whole :censored:ing vegan diet. It's making most of them look like their in need of a Burger King. Yeah I basically giving up on Joey and that. The only ones page 3 wise I pay attention to is Lucy Vixen these days. She's active all the time through snapchat, her own site, etc. And other models on XtremePlayPen, SuicideGirls, PlayboyPlus, etc. But I know the alternative models isn't everyone's cup of tea but they do a lot more content and the models are also like Lucy is active. Most of these Page 3 models like Jess and Joey don't like the business, I know Jess is a feminist and supported the no more page 3 movement. I think most of them don't want to do glamour modelling. There's no passion. And I see thru their BS and just go yeah I'm off to someone who does want to do it. Like Lucy who is superb and loves her fans.

I think if I was Joey, if she doesn't want to do modelling. Just go. But don't s**t on the fans who have supported you, that's just douchey.

Joey is simply a copycat of Jess on her views about weight and modelling... I said it before for some couple of times: Jess is a bad influence for Joey, everybody who knows how Joey started in this industry and when she attracted attention on social media will remember how sweet and candid she was, curvy, cute girl, without a bitchy attitude and all this distaste to do modelling... But, hey.. we have to wake up and see the dark side of this industry: a looot of hypocrisy from some of the girls. They better stop doing it... Joey seems bored, Stacey seems like she does not care anymore...why bother with these girls?? They dont deserve a penny at their current rate. Unlike Lucy Vixen, they never had the passion to enjoy a glamour modelling career.
Tungsten

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:11 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Haven't seen the full set, only the previews, but there's no obvious weight loss from these than earlier in the year, when people were bemoaning weight loss, though I thought she looked great. She does appear to have a skinny back around the shoulders, but I thought that about the earlier sets from this year as well. I'll reserve judgement until I get to see the whole set, but it will be a shame if she's lost even more weight and has lost some curvature. It's true she sees modelling as just a job, no more, hence a lack of interaction with fans.
ashley19

Contributions: 281

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:10 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

meshigene

Contributions: 20

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:01 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

MCG seems to offer some "Cereal Killer" set for download right now, it's still a new set from Joey and I do want to share my opinion on it, so I'll do it anyway.

first off, it seems that she's slimmed down some more! joy. no pun intended.

I think the first photo shows the weight loss quite well, since this is how Joey's tits looked just about a year and a half ago:

but her butt has also slimmed down quite noticeably, enough to draw my attention. just compare the other two photos to just a few booty pics from her earlier sets:

it looked fuller even in her last few MCG sets, but I don't have them and I didn't bother to download them again or something. I'm positive there are some booty pics from those sets in this thread anyway. and I didn't even include any pics where her butt is "pushed up". but maybe it's just me.
the quality of the set itself isn't the best either, it's full of filler and there doesn't seem to be a lot of teasing. overall, it's such a disappointment, it isn't even really worth checking out. at least her face doesn't look downright painful like in her previous two sets, especially Green Day. I can only hope the proper Basement Babe set is better than this drivel.

Last edited by meshigene on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
lolsmasher

Contributions: 623

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:19 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I could be totally wrong, especially since I've basically stopped using social media this year, but I think the difference between Joey's and Stacey's individual weight loss journeys is that Stacey is actively trying to stay in shape by working out, whereas Joey is just dieting, which has resulted in a poorer outcome.

Also, Stacey may just be more naturally curvy than Joey.
BobJonz1

Contributions: 114

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:19 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I think you're right lolsmasher. Judging from Stacey's remarkable ass and thighs, I'd say she's no stranger to the squat rack. Joey, while undeniably possessing one of the hottest female bodies of all time, could be even more incredible if she focused more on toning and less on weight. But let's be clear--we're all splitting hairs here. Both are still ridiculously hot, all time greats!
John86

Contributions: 5

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:58 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

joey used to be my favorite, but she just doesn't do anything for me anymore.
Thebritt001

Contributions: 106

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:30 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey fisher 2012 - 2014 / 15 was extremely curvy and had boobs that couldn't be matched. Now they have got smaller as she has slimmed down also lost some of her curves. I would do a comparison pictures but unable to post pictures.

It's a shame models are doing it Stacey Joey and Beth have all three slimmed down. I hope tamazin doesn't do the same.

Joeys boobs seem to have lost their fullness as well as some size. Perhaps a G cup now?
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1056

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:27 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

i am on beths onlyfans and while she isnt showing her tits topless...they still seem to have size but her waist and legs are major slimmed down
Thebritt001

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:52 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

So you would say still a G cup for Beth?

What's your opinion on Joey do you think she has lost some bust size?
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1056

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:06 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

bra sizes are so tricky

i did a search on a purestorm site a few years ago for all models who are G cup plus...very few had any size and were no way a G cup but then i guess you get a full bodied G cup and a saggy loose looking G cup

I think beth still has size...she does a lot of presing boobs and hand bra shots but when the shape is evident i would say G cup and on one of her vids, she says she is a G cup, that was back in the summer... however her boobs are slightly less full bodied than other models, so they make look smaller

joey...well....geez....i think oddly the size is there but the sag too....for a 23yo bird...they look like they have been through a breast version of Vietnam.....so i think breast volume has gone but the shape remains....

if any of this makes sense.....i have a nasty cold
Thebritt001

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:13 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Yeah makes total sense. That's a good assessment to be fair.

In my opinion from what I've seen joeys boobs when you look closely or zoom in on the pics have lots of stretch marks. I'm guessing this is because her boobs are not as full as they were.

Almost like they have rapidly grown and then shrunk a little bit again.

Not sure what bra size she is right now but definitely not as big as she has been.
ashley19

Contributions: 281

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:18 pm    Subject: MCG: Cereal Killer Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: